Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shely's Accent: PC F limited
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Slot for both please!
Slot for both please!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie added, thank you ^^
@WickedPixie added, thank you ^^
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Could I get a preview on this girl please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70650743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706508/70650743_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I get a preview on this girl please?

70650743_350.png
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
Slot for both please!
Slot for both please!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Sorsciana i uploaded the skin to preview tool, because i wasnt quite sure how tertiary gene presents ↓
PREVIEW

@Irmingard adding! thank you!
@Sorsciana i uploaded the skin to preview tool, because i wasnt quite sure how tertiary gene presents ↓
PREVIEW

@Irmingard adding! thank you!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Could you possibly hold a slot for each for me? I won't have gems for a while because of skin queue but I'm definitely interested!
Could you possibly hold a slot for each for me? I won't have gems for a while because of skin queue but I'm definitely interested!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@ArceusAcelaena

of course! how long would you need? i think i will print the first run somewhere around fire festival.
or i might even be able to PA you the skincents directly after they get printed. i have a few gems left on my hand, with others pre-paying i might be able to afford the blueprints ^^
@ArceusAcelaena

of course! how long would you need? i think i will print the first run somewhere around fire festival.
or i might even be able to PA you the skincents directly after they get printed. i have a few gems left on my hand, with others pre-paying i might be able to afford the blueprints ^^
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@WarriorSong
@Sekine

accent Turquois Mountains has been sent via PA! please inform me if you needed more time, I can gladly renew it for you!
ping here since i now made a new thread, please dont get confused xD
@WarriorSong
@Sekine

accent Turquois Mountains has been sent via PA! please inform me if you needed more time, I can gladly renew it for you!
ping here since i now made a new thread, please dont get confused xD
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Shelybear

Not sure honestly but atm I only have enough gems to send one skin into queue at a time, and I have 3 releases lined up to go into queue. So, depending on how long queue takes like 3-4 weeks?
@Shelybear

Not sure honestly but atm I only have enough gems to send one skin into queue at a time, and I have 3 releases lined up to go into queue. So, depending on how long queue takes like 3-4 weeks?
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@ArceusAcelaena
that's no problem! from the rough time plan here I can PA you your copy (assuming it will be in 2-3 week first) and renew it for you until you have enough funds!
@ArceusAcelaena
that's no problem! from the rough time plan here I can PA you your copy (assuming it will be in 2-3 week first) and renew it for you until you have enough funds!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15