Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Surplus recolors [printed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Slot for all 3 f Gaoler accents please!
Slot for all 3 f Gaoler accents please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Bearskull hi! one slot from each of the obe accent for this first run is up for taking ^^ (the person who claimed them stepped back)
@Bearskull hi! one slot from each of the obe accent for this first run is up for taking ^^ (the person who claimed them stepped back)
@Mekhalive I'd like to claim a slot for Rayo and Trueno, please!

Also, if you're okay with it, I'd like to wait on payment until the skins are printed. Some impulse purchases crunched my gems recently but I can make them back by the time they work their the queue.
@Mekhalive I'd like to claim a slot for Rayo and Trueno, please!

Also, if you're okay with it, I'd like to wait on payment until the skins are printed. Some impulse purchases crunched my gems recently but I can make them back by the time they work their the queue.
N7ul1tr.png
@SarcasticHawke I've added you to both Chispa and Trueno, Rayo currently has all it's slots taken but if any fall through or result spares I'll let you know ^^

@Bearskull added! I'm okay with it as all have been sent for printing there's not much rush for payment right now, so feel free to take your time ^^
@SarcasticHawke I've added you to both Chispa and Trueno, Rayo currently has all it's slots taken but if any fall through or result spares I'll let you know ^^

@Bearskull added! I'm okay with it as all have been sent for printing there's not much rush for payment right now, so feel free to take your time ^^
@Mekhalive - could i get a slot for vieja chispa, and would you mind letting me know if any remain for rayo? thank you very much !

(also interested in future recolours of the harvest set !)
@Mekhalive - could i get a slot for vieja chispa, and would you mind letting me know if any remain for rayo? thank you very much !

(also interested in future recolours of the harvest set !)
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau I've added you to the second run for Chispa (although there is a space in the first run as the person who claimed it stepped back, so let me know if you'd like to be added there instead :>) and for future printings of Rayo ^^
@dandyfrau I've added you to the second run for Chispa (although there is a space in the first run as the person who claimed it stepped back, so let me know if you'd like to be added there instead :>) and for future printings of Rayo ^^
@Mekhalive

Do you still have any slots for Viejo Trueno? I know I'm very late so it's ok if not ^^;
@Mekhalive

Do you still have any slots for Viejo Trueno? I know I'm very late so it's ok if not ^^;
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim All slots for these runs have been taken, but if any fall through or are left spare I'll let you know ^^
@Crim All slots for these runs have been taken, but if any fall through or are left spare I'll let you know ^^
@Mekhalive

just a heads up, you misspelled my name on the rayo list
I don't want to miss any payment pings! (did I?)
@Mekhalive

just a heads up, you misspelled my name on the rayo list
I don't want to miss any payment pings! (did I?)
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

ok! I've edited the post accordingly @Frieren thanks for letting me know I hadnt noticed ^^; (also you haven't missed any payment ping, the frst submission hasn't been approved yet so no worries :> ) [center][b]Viridescent Surplus[/b] has been approved [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800992206258247/872205003857739837/preview-image.png[/img] [skin=40802][/center] @Natron @Comfrey @Keyina @Immortalized @dandyfrau @andersbegabt @Vrtra I'll be sending their copies to those that have paid via PM; for those who haven't paid you can send your payment between the next couple of days or they'll be listed on AH* *All spares will be listed for 500g [s](buyers from this run get to buy at print price!)[/s] as this will be the only run for these accents also, in a related topic: [b]TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON SURPLUS RECOLORS (Golden/Indigo/Vermilion/Hazel):[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800681269657621/868969644701122610/Tester-gif.gif[/img] Please check first post to know of the available slots! (price will be the same 450g) @Kirmon64 @nekopallet @Immortalized @ProudMomof1 @Natron @dandyfrau
ok! I've edited the post accordingly @Frieren thanks for letting me know I hadnt noticed ^^; (also you haven't missed any payment ping, the frst submission hasn't been approved yet so no worries :> )

Viridescent Surplus has been approved !
preview-image.png

@Natron
@Comfrey
@Keyina
@Immortalized
@dandyfrau
@andersbegabt
@Vrtra

I'll be sending their copies to those that have paid via PM; for those who haven't paid you can send your payment between the next couple of days or they'll be listed on AH*

*All spares will be listed for 500g (buyers from this run get to buy at print price!) as this will be the only run for these accents

also, in a related topic:
TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON SURPLUS RECOLORS (Golden/Indigo/Vermilion/Hazel):
Tester-gif.gif

Please check first post to know of the available slots! (price will be the same 450g)

@Kirmon64 @nekopallet @Immortalized @ProudMomof1 @Natron @dandyfrau
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11