Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Surplus recolors [printed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
if theres any slots left can i get a slot for the red color of the female obolisk? thank you!
if theres any slots left can i get a slot for the red color of the female obolisk? thank you!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Mekhalive
Sorry about this, but could I switch from viejo trueno to viejo rayo instead?
@Mekhalive
Sorry about this, but could I switch from viejo trueno to viejo rayo instead?
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

@Felwinter @Freiren sure! right now I'm waiting confirmation for those slots from ppl who missed the first run (3ppl) so if those aren't taken or the printed ones fall thru I'll let you know ^^

On a separate note, slots for the second run of Vieja Chispa have been completed! however I still need the first run to be approved, once that happens I'll ping so payment is sent :>
@Felwinter @Freiren sure! right now I'm waiting confirmation for those slots from ppl who missed the first run (3ppl) so if those aren't taken or the printed ones fall thru I'll let you know ^^

On a separate note, slots for the second run of Vieja Chispa have been completed! however I still need the first run to be approved, once that happens I'll ping so payment is sent :>
@Mekhalive
One slot for viejo rayo please
@Mekhalive
One slot for viejo rayo please
fSqOivh.png
I'd love to be on that second run, thank you!
I'd love to be on that second run, thank you!
image0-2.png
Could I have a slot for that WC accent?

Also this sounds odd but I'd also like a slot of any of the Obe runs, not bothered which colour because I cannot decide and wondered if you would make that choice for me?
Could I have a slot for that WC accent?

Also this sounds odd but I'd also like a slot of any of the Obe runs, not bothered which colour because I cannot decide and wondered if you would make that choice for me?
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Hii @Mekhalive

kt slot for Vieja Chispa please!
It's so pretty!!

what's your ratio?
Hii @Mekhalive

kt slot for Vieja Chispa please!
It's so pretty!!

what's your ratio?
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Could I nab one slot for Vieja Chispa and one for Viejo Trueno please?
Could I nab one slot for Vieja Chispa and one for Viejo Trueno please?
7oGYOVi.png
Ok! updated the lists so far!, also small announcement in first post! lemme know if you'd like to be included in the future reprint pinglist

@Vrtra added to the WC list ^^ also added you to the second run for Trueno as is the one with slots left at the moment

@AlcatrazSystem thank <3for treasure payment I manage a ratio of 1g:1100t

@Nukleer I've added you for both ^^
Ok! updated the lists so far!, also small announcement in first post! lemme know if you'd like to be included in the future reprint pinglist

@Vrtra added to the WC list ^^ also added you to the second run for Trueno as is the one with slots left at the moment

@AlcatrazSystem thank <3for treasure payment I manage a ratio of 1g:1100t

@Nukleer I've added you for both ^^
@Natron @Comfrey @Keyina @Immortalized @dandyfrau @andersbegabt @Vrtra We've got enough slots filled to finally submit Viridescent Surplus! payment can be sent via PM or CR ^^ I'll update the thread post accordingly as the process goes, remaining copies will be sold in the AH Also once this accent is printed we will make a 10-slot run for each recolor (we only require 5 paid-slots to submit for printing, any extras will be sold via AH): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800681269657621/868969644701122610/Tester-gif.gif[/img] So let me know if you'd like to be added to that pinglist in the future :>
@Natron @Comfrey @Keyina @Immortalized @dandyfrau @andersbegabt @Vrtra

We've got enough slots filled to finally submit Viridescent Surplus! payment can be sent via PM or CR ^^ I'll update the thread post accordingly as the process goes, remaining copies will be sold in the AH

Also once this accent is printed we will make a 10-slot run for each recolor (we only require 5 paid-slots to submit for printing, any extras will be sold via AH):

Tester-gif.gif

So let me know if you'd like to be added to that pinglist in the future :>
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11