Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Surplus recolors [printed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ah!! Could I please be added for the second run for viejo trueno?
Ah!! Could I please be added for the second run for viejo trueno?
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

@Mekhalive If any of the Obe accent pre orders fall through, I would really appreciate getting a chance to snap it up, or put onto to any of the second runs if there are available slots. They're gorgeous!
@Mekhalive If any of the Obe accent pre orders fall through, I would really appreciate getting a chance to snap it up, or put onto to any of the second runs if there are available slots. They're gorgeous!
N7ul1tr.png
@Frieren sure thing ^^

@Bearskull sure thing I'll let you know :D also thank you <3
@Frieren sure thing ^^

@Bearskull sure thing I'll let you know :D also thank you <3
I'm interested in the Chispa second run, thank you!
I'm interested in the Chispa second run, thank you!
GD7On40.png
@Mekhalive - I'd love slots for second-run Rayo and Chispa, if I may?
@Mekhalive - I'd love slots for second-run Rayo and Chispa, if I may?
HzGpUHb.png
@Mekhalive I’d love second slots for Rayo and Chispa! I love the idea behind it!
@Mekhalive I’d love second slots for Rayo and Chispa! I love the idea behind it!
Na5WGHa.png
One TR slot for vieja chispa, viejo trueno and viejo rayo please!
One TR slot for vieja chispa, viejo trueno and viejo rayo please!
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
@Raptorgrrl @seamists both added for the Chispa rerun ^^, I'm still waiting for confirmation from those that missed slots the first time but if none of those are taken I'll add you to the second run lists (in any other case, if any of the orders fall through I will let you know so you can snatch it) c:

@Dussty added you to the second run for Chispa and Trueno, same as before I'm waiting for confirmation on the second run slots for Rayo but I'll let you know if any are declined/falls through ^^
@Raptorgrrl @seamists both added for the Chispa rerun ^^, I'm still waiting for confirmation from those that missed slots the first time but if none of those are taken I'll add you to the second run lists (in any other case, if any of the orders fall through I will let you know so you can snatch it) c:

@Dussty added you to the second run for Chispa and Trueno, same as before I'm waiting for confirmation on the second run slots for Rayo but I'll let you know if any are declined/falls through ^^
No problem, thanks!
No problem, thanks!
HzGpUHb.png
slot for viejo rayo please!
slot for viejo rayo please!
9tla5k5.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11