Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Surplus recolors [printed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
1 slot for Viejo Rayo please
1 slot for Viejo Rayo please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Slot for Vieja Chispa please!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Slot for Viejo Rayo and Viejo Trueno please!
Slot for Viejo Rayo and Viejo Trueno please!
qAcFMSh.png
Slot for Vieja Chispa please.
Slot for Vieja Chispa please.
GD7On40.png
Slot for Rayo and Trueno please!
Slot for Rayo and Trueno please!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Mekhalive
Would like to be added to recolor list of viridescent surplus
@Mekhalive
Would like to be added to recolor list of viridescent surplus
[Font=georgia][size=4]Please sign me up for a gem slot for [b]Viejo Rayo[/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Please sign me up for a gem slot for Viejo Rayo
image0-2.png
can i get gem slots for each please?
can i get gem slots for each please?
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
heya I'm back, internet died on me for a while but anyways! [s]Lists updated up until Tangaroa's post![/s] @Iralla sorry it took me long to get back :>, also I saw the edited post so I've added ya to the list ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800992206258247/869352124323086336/dragonprev.png[/img] As of right now All slots for all obe accents are full! Payment can now be sent in order to buy and submit print :> [b]Viejo Rayo[/b] @Lupen @Sic @KCDragons @DeathZhade @Iralla @Kardi @Lawful @HurricaneWinds @Syceris [b]Vieja Chispa[/b] @Lupen @RubyZoisite @Sic @Iralla @Kardi @Lawful @Marrigan @Reithya @Suntouched [b]Viejo Trueno[/b] @Lupen @Sic @KCDragons @Phenri @Iralla @HurricaneWinds @Harmonywish @Trickilicky @Tangaroa Seeing how these ones kinda blew up a bit I think I'm gonna do a small 5-slot run for those that didn't catch it -especially due to me taking way too long to get back and update properly [s]thankscheapinternet[/s]. Of course this will take a while but letting you guys know! @Harmonywish @Trickilicky @Outpost @Tangaroa couldn't add you to the list for Rayo this time but lemme know if you'd like to be added to this second run @Weredogalism @Tangaroa Couldn't add you to the list for Chispa this time but also lemme know if you'd be interested in the second run for it All aside I might do other color variants for these accents (they will also be either 10/15 runs), you guys lemme know if you'd be interested in that and any color suggestions to consider :>
heya I'm back, internet died on me for a while but anyways! Lists updated up until Tangaroa's post!

@Iralla sorry it took me long to get back :>, also I saw the edited post so I've added ya to the list ^^

dragonprev.png

As of right now All slots for all obe accents are full! Payment can now be sent in order to buy and submit print :>

Viejo Rayo
@Lupen @Sic @KCDragons @DeathZhade @Iralla @Kardi @Lawful @HurricaneWinds @Syceris

Vieja Chispa
@Lupen @RubyZoisite @Sic @Iralla @Kardi @Lawful @Marrigan @Reithya @Suntouched

Viejo Trueno
@Lupen @Sic @KCDragons @Phenri @Iralla @HurricaneWinds @Harmonywish @Trickilicky @Tangaroa

Seeing how these ones kinda blew up a bit I think I'm gonna do a small 5-slot run for those that didn't catch it -especially due to me taking way too long to get back and update properly thankscheapinternet. Of course this will take a while but letting you guys know!

@Harmonywish @Trickilicky @Outpost @Tangaroa couldn't add you to the list for Rayo this time but lemme know if you'd like to be added to this second run

@Weredogalism @Tangaroa Couldn't add you to the list for Chispa this time but also lemme know if you'd be interested in the second run for it

All aside I might do other color variants for these accents (they will also be either 10/15 runs), you guys lemme know if you'd be interested in that and any color suggestions to consider :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11