Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Surplus recolors [printed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
are there any copies left of Viridescent Surplus?
are there any copies left of Viridescent Surplus?
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
@Sushimonsterr All copies sold out :>
@Sushimonsterr All copies sold out :>
@Sic @Crim @Reignhart pinging as per the notes to let know for any spare/stepped copies of either Rayo/Chispa/Trueno.

Some have been listed on AH for 600g each :> -I can do treasure PAs or mixed CR payment, just lemme know!-.

These accent will retire for a while(may come back depending on future interest), so this is the only chance to get them ^^
@Sic @Crim @Reignhart pinging as per the notes to let know for any spare/stepped copies of either Rayo/Chispa/Trueno.

Some have been listed on AH for 600g each :> -I can do treasure PAs or mixed CR payment, just lemme know!-.

These accent will retire for a while(may come back depending on future interest), so this is the only chance to get them ^^
Thanks for the ping, I managed to grab a copy of Trueno ^^
Thanks for the ping, I managed to grab a copy of Trueno ^^
n2Yio0g.png
I've actually changed my mind but thanks for letting me know!
I've actually changed my mind but thanks for letting me know!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Bump for you~
Bump for you~
[center][b]Golden Surplus[/b]/[b]Hazel Surplus[/b]/[b]Indigo Surplus[/b] and [b]Vermilion Surplus[/b] have all been approved [s](hecking finally)[/s] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]! [skin=41370][skin=41371][skin=41372][skin=41373] [size=2](Cheezus it took so damn long what the heck, Viri was approved first try lol)[/size][/center] [b]Golden Surplus[/b] SLOTS: 1-@dandyfrau paid!sent 2-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent [b]Hazel Surplus[/b] SLOTS: 1-@Immortalized 2-@andersbegabt 3-@dandyfrau paid!sent 4-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent 5-@Stones [b]Indigo Surplus[/b] 1-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent 2-@Comfrey paid!sent [b]Vermilion Surplus[/b] SLOTS: 1-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent I'll be sending their copies to those that have paid via PM; for those who haven't paid you can send your payment between the next couple of days or they'll be listed on AH* *All spares will be listed for 500g (buyers from this run get to buy at print price!) as this will be the only run for these accents
Golden Surplus/Hazel Surplus/Indigo Surplus and Vermilion Surplus have all been approved (hecking finally) !

(Cheezus it took so damn long what the heck, Viri was approved first try lol)

Golden Surplus
SLOTS:
1-@dandyfrau paid!sent
2-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent

Hazel Surplus
SLOTS:
1-@Immortalized
2-@andersbegabt
3-@dandyfrau paid!sent
4-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent
5-@Stones

Indigo Surplus
1-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent
2-@Comfrey paid!sent

Vermilion Surplus
SLOTS:
1-@ProudMomof1 paid!sent

I'll be sending their copies to those that have paid via PM; for those who haven't paid you can send your payment between the next couple of days or they'll be listed on AH*

*All spares will be listed for 500g (buyers from this run get to buy at print price!) as this will be the only run for these accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11