Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@BeefnPotatostu if you're taking orders for a mistake if it doesn't win, do you think I could hurl some mixed currency at you? it's IMPOSSIBLY good and i love it so much. the sheer agony of the faces makes it such a great skincent.
@BeefnPotatostu if you're taking orders for a mistake if it doesn't win, do you think I could hurl some mixed currency at you? it's IMPOSSIBLY good and i love it so much. the sheer agony of the faces makes it such a great skincent.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
@ShallWeDance Hey if u keep a pinglist and your accent doesnt win could u ping me for sales? Its mindblowingly gorgeous and I loe seraph themes, also thank you [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@ShallWeDance Hey if u keep a pinglist and your accent doesnt win could u ping me for sales? Its mindblowingly gorgeous and I loe seraph themes, also thank you
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Is there any good way to resize the images? Everything I try, the resolution gets ruined.
Also, I am sorry if this gets doubleposted hgjhjghj-
Is there any good way to resize the images? Everything I try, the resolution gets ruined.
[quote name="@Daggadash" date="2021-06-08 12:40:40" ] Is there any good way to resize the images? Everything I try, the resolution gets ruined. Also, I am sorry if this gets doubleposted hgjhjghj- [/quote] send your original file here and I can try and resize it for you?
@Daggadash wrote on 2021-06-08 12:40:40:

send your original file here and I can try and resize it for you?
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@CrownedLadybug could I get on your pinglist for if you print like mama used to make? Thanks!
@CrownedLadybug could I get on your pinglist for if you print like mama used to make? Thanks!
@Amantius Of course, added you! Thank you for the interest <3
@Amantius Of course, added you! Thank you for the interest <3
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-06-08 13:34:34" ] [quote name="@Daggadash" date="2021-06-08 12:40:40" ] Is there any good way to resize the images? Everything I try, the resolution gets ruined. Also, I am sorry if this gets doubleposted hgjhjghj- [/quote] send your original file here and I can try and resize it for you? [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7iVyU7P.png[/img]
brightmyth wrote on 2021-06-08 13:34:34:
@Daggadash wrote on 2021-06-08 12:40:40:

send your original file here and I can try and resize it for you?
7iVyU7P.png
@Daggadash wow, gorgeous entry. good luck once you figure out how to resize it :)
@Daggadash wow, gorgeous entry. good luck once you figure out how to resize it :)
saTxNdL.png
@Daggadash please ping me next time, otherwise I will not see it... [img]https://i.imgur.com/i1eWZsv.png[/img]
@Daggadash

please ping me next time, otherwise I will not see it...

i1eWZsv.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@arikuu Psst! [quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-01 22:18:06" ] [center][b]This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3015318]Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread[/url]. Thank you![/b][/center][/quote] The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :)
@arikuu

Psst!
Undel wrote on 2021-06-01 22:18:06:
This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread. Thank you!

The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17