Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768261115661647882/850629275572895785/accent.png[/img] I know it looks like my skin is a full coverage but it's actually transparent. There's just a lot of overlays so I figured I'd post this until I get a chance to mock up some dragons later tonight. Also, what do you guys think about skin lore? Yeah, nay or even?
accent.png

I know it looks like my skin is a full coverage but it's actually transparent. There's just a lot of overlays so I figured I'd post this until I get a chance to mock up some dragons later tonight.

Also, what do you guys think about skin lore? Yeah, nay or even?
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Ceruleanfire
MOTHS!! I love it!

@mutedeclipse
Wow! Unyielding Light is so pretty, I hope it wins.

@DouYa
Same as the above, but with Unobservable.

@Shiver
Sun Ruins Warrior is so cool, I love the way you combined the radiating light and tattoos.

@UncleLarry
Very cool idea! I love how delicate the patterns are.

@2n4day
The skin as-is is lovely, but maybe the best way to handle the eye would be to make it transparent so it'll always match the dragon's wing? Just a thought!
@Ceruleanfire
MOTHS!! I love it!

@mutedeclipse
Wow! Unyielding Light is so pretty, I hope it wins.

@DouYa
Same as the above, but with Unobservable.

@Shiver
Sun Ruins Warrior is so cool, I love the way you combined the radiating light and tattoos.

@UncleLarry
Very cool idea! I love how delicate the patterns are.

@2n4day
The skin as-is is lovely, but maybe the best way to handle the eye would be to make it transparent so it'll always match the dragon's wing? Just a thought!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
aaa! thanks @Rampant that means alot ;w;
aaa! thanks @Rampant that means alot ;w;
Icarus_s.png
Flew too close to the sun and fell into a sea of shadows
I'm submitting a skin for the first time! I've never really made a skin before so I really want this one to be perfect! Here's what I have so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FgWvpgL.png[/img] What else should I add? What should change? I'd love some feedback! Please ping me :D
I'm submitting a skin for the first time! I've never really made a skin before so I really want this one to be perfect! Here's what I have so far:
FgWvpgL.png
What else should I add? What should change? I'd love some feedback! Please ping me :D
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
@NightlyDoodling hello! unfortunately, I don't think I will, I'm not very lucky at printing my stuff, and like you are the first to say something about my work, I don't think I'll have enough people to print one run :/
but thank you a lot for the interest :33
@NightlyDoodling hello! unfortunately, I don't think I will, I'm not very lucky at printing my stuff, and like you are the first to say something about my work, I don't think I'll have enough people to print one run :/
but thank you a lot for the interest :33
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@Rampant thank you! I was a bit worried they wouldn't come off as tattoos and they would be seen as markings, glad to know my point is getting across!
@Rampant thank you! I was a bit worried they wouldn't come off as tattoos and they would be seen as markings, glad to know my point is getting across!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
LOVING @Rustea 's !!!!! excellent noc skin, i hope we see it
LOVING @Rustea 's !!!!! excellent noc skin, i hope we see it
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@theodericc Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! :D
@theodericc Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! :D
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@RaiStarDragon

I kind of like skin lore, but since it doesn’t show up on description of the final skin the only people who’ll ever know about it are the people who look at the submission thread.

So a little bit of extra stuff is nice to have with a skin that stands on its own merits, but sometimes I see skin submissions that only work if you know the lore/explanation, and I feel a little bit bad for the artist.

(To be clear, your skin definitely stands on its own merits!)
@RaiStarDragon

I kind of like skin lore, but since it doesn’t show up on description of the final skin the only people who’ll ever know about it are the people who look at the submission thread.

So a little bit of extra stuff is nice to have with a skin that stands on its own merits, but sometimes I see skin submissions that only work if you know the lore/explanation, and I feel a little bit bad for the artist.

(To be clear, your skin definitely stands on its own merits!)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Never made a skin before and don't know the process but all the skins so far look amazing! Great job everyone!!! I would so ask to be put on pings for some if they don't win but I'm broke.
Never made a skin before and don't know the process but all the skins so far look amazing! Great job everyone!!! I would so ask to be put on pings for some if they don't win but I'm broke.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17