Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Reisiger's Skins [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
----- [font=baskerville][size=5]» [color=transparent]hi[/color]General Information[/size] ------ [center]Hello and welcome to my shop! I specialize in jewelry and feathers for Imperials, Skydancers and Wildclaws so that's what you'll mostly find here. Night sky and angelic themes are also my favourite to work with and sometimes ocean themes.[/center] [list] [*] Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1100. [*] Skins are 850g and accents are 550g unless stated otherwise. [*] I do not accept mixed payment nor do I do holds. [*] Do not send payment in advance unless it is asked. If it is asked then feel free to send payment via one-way CR with a note for which skin you are paying. [*] I do not reprint retired or custom skins nor will I accept bribes for it. Only shelved skins will be reprinted occasionally and available custom recolours can be reprinted at any time for 1,000g + correct blueprint. [*] Treasure slots are unlimited, just indicate with a (t) next to your username. [*] Only sign up for orders if you intend on buying what you signed up for. [*] Skins are sent out via Private Auction. You have a week to pick up your order, but if you wish to cancel then please let me know. [*] Skins that are in stock are listed in the second post and should be in the Auction House. [*] General and Custom Pinglist can be found over [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [*] I do not offer private custom designs however I work with dragonNMR to create collaboration customs which you can check out here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2860392/1]Rei & NMR's Customs[/url] [/list] ----- [font=baskerville][size=5]» [color=transparent]hi[/color]Updates[/size] ----- [List] [*] 25/01 - Closing shop for a semi hiatus. I will not be doing reprints of anything or any other skin business relating to this thread. [/list] -----

» hiGeneral Information

Hello and welcome to my shop! I specialize in jewelry and feathers for Imperials, Skydancers and Wildclaws so that's what you'll mostly find here. Night sky and angelic themes are also my favourite to work with and sometimes ocean themes.

• Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1100.
  • Skins are 850g and accents are 550g unless stated otherwise.
  • I do not accept mixed payment nor do I do holds.
  • Do not send payment in advance unless it is asked. If it is asked then feel free to send payment via one-way CR with a note for which skin you are paying.
  • I do not reprint retired or custom skins nor will I accept bribes for it. Only shelved skins will be reprinted occasionally and available custom recolours can be reprinted at any time for 1,000g + correct blueprint.
  • Treasure slots are unlimited, just indicate with a (t) next to your username.
  • Only sign up for orders if you intend on buying what you signed up for.
  • Skins are sent out via Private Auction. You have a week to pick up your order, but if you wish to cancel then please let me know.
  • Skins that are in stock are listed in the second post and should be in the Auction House.
  • General and Custom Pinglist can be found over here.
  • I do not offer private custom designs however I work with dragonNMR to create collaboration customs which you can check out here: Rei & NMR's Customs

» hiUpdates

• 25/01 - Closing shop for a semi hiatus. I will not be doing reprints of anything or any other skin business relating to this thread.

----- [font=baskerville][size=5]» [color=transparent]hi[/color]What's New[/size] ------ [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/553879204685545492/758658578860736542/Skydancer_Female.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][center][skin=] [b]-[/b] Add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] for pre-orders or ask me to add you! [/indent][/columns] ----- [font=baskerville][size=5]» [color=transparent]hi[/color]In Stock[/size] ------ [columns] [nextcol][skin=] [center][size=2]- In Stock: [/columns] -----

» hiWhat's New

Skydancer_Female.png

-

Add yourself here for pre-orders or ask me to add you!

» hiIn Stock

-
In Stock:

» hiShelved

» hiReprintable Custom Recolours || 1,000g + Blueprint

» hiShelved

» hiReprintable Custom Recolours || 1,000g + Blueprint

» hiRetired

> 2017

> 2018

> 2019

> 2020