Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (moved)
1 2 3
Remaining pinglist folks, I am so sorry for the extra ping, I realized the folly of keeping my pinglist in the main post and so am moving it. XD

@ceiswyn @Gryffion —in case you're interested, you'll get priority for a first-run slot.
Remaining pinglist folks, I am so sorry for the extra ping, I realized the folly of keeping my pinglist in the main post and so am moving it. XD

@ceiswyn @Gryffion —in case you're interested, you'll get priority for a first-run slot.
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
Yes, I’ll take a slot, please!

(Byebye gems, it was nice knowing you)
Yes, I’ll take a slot, please!

(Byebye gems, it was nice knowing you)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Got you, @ceiswyn!
Got you, @ceiswyn!
Okay, 8 slots are filled! I will print as soon as I receive payment from @Dewberry, @wugglyump, @Mip, and @ceiswyn. Everyone, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Okay, 8 slots are filled! I will print as soon as I receive payment from @Dewberry, @wugglyump, @Mip, and @ceiswyn. Everyone, thank you so much!
@PreuxChevalier pleasse add me for on slot
@PreuxChevalier pleasse add me for on slot
Oh, I'm so happy that this is getting printed! I don't have any bogsneaks to buy this for, but yours was probably my favourite submission. If there's a pinglist for future skins or reprints I'd love to be added. :)
Oh, I'm so happy that this is getting printed! I don't have any bogsneaks to buy this for, but yours was probably my favourite submission. If there's a pinglist for future skins or reprints I'd love to be added. :)
Jsh7WG9.gif
Sure thing, @Gryffion! I've got enough slots filled now that I'll be printing as soon as I've got everyone's payments! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Sure thing, @Gryffion! I've got enough slots filled now that I'll be printing as soon as I've got everyone's payments!
@4walls I'm so touched by your kind words, of course I will add you to my pinglist! :")
@4walls I'm so touched by your kind words, of course I will add you to my pinglist! :")
Yessss! Payment sent via one-way CR. I'm excited!
Yessss! Payment sent via one-way CR. I'm excited!
Alright everyone—@Dewberry, @MidnightGarden, @Dwarfcichlidlvr, @Meadbhb, @wugglyump, @MineralTownNPC, @Mip, @ceiswyn, @Gryffion—I've got enough prepayments and it's printing time! Thank you all! There's still a slot for anyone else who might want to buy a copy. Because this is a new skin there will be a 5-7 day period until the skins are delivered. I can't wait to send them out to all of you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Those who've already paid, I'll send you the skins via PM or 1-way CR (let me know if you have a preference). Otherwise, there's plenty of time still to send payment, or I'll do a private auction for you when the skins arrive.
Alright everyone—@Dewberry, @MidnightGarden, @Dwarfcichlidlvr, @Meadbhb, @wugglyump, @MineralTownNPC, @Mip, @ceiswyn, @Gryffion—I've got enough prepayments and it's printing time! Thank you all! There's still a slot for anyone else who might want to buy a copy.

Because this is a new skin there will be a 5-7 day period until the skins are delivered. I can't wait to send them out to all of you!

Those who've already paid, I'll send you the skins via PM or 1-way CR (let me know if you have a preference). Otherwise, there's plenty of time still to send payment, or I'll do a private auction for you when the skins arrive.
1 2 3