Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | obby f (Hey QT!) & ridge m collab
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM slot please!
SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM slot please!
will do! @LXIX
will do! @LXIX
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
also i'd like to be on your pinglist [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
also i'd like to be on your pinglist
@LXIX :O alrighty then, I'll put you on
@LXIX :O alrighty then, I'll put you on
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
May I get a slot for SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM? Thank you!
May I get a slot for SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM? Thank you!
nuNUfJQ.png
Heyyo~ I'd like a slot for SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM please! But headsup I will likely not have the funds to pay until after the fest OvO;

Also would love to be added to your pinglist!
Heyyo~ I'd like a slot for SWEETLIKEBUBBLEGUM please! But headsup I will likely not have the funds to pay until after the fest OvO;

Also would love to be added to your pinglist!
0gSKMbv.gif
@Log @Seraph822 alrighty! will put you down
as for seraph- that's fine, I'm probably gonna wait for all the slots to fill up before I ask for prepayment.
@Log @Seraph822 alrighty! will put you down
as for seraph- that's fine, I'm probably gonna wait for all the slots to fill up before I ask for prepayment.
update on hyperpoppin, pt 69 electric landmine!
unfortunately I have done an oopsie and made the shadows + lines too light. sorry for the inconvenience, I will make sure to modify them to be submitted again for approval by the end of the day, and this should take another 5-7 days.
update on hyperpoppin, pt 69 electric landmine!
unfortunately I have done an oopsie and made the shadows + lines too light. sorry for the inconvenience, I will make sure to modify them to be submitted again for approval by the end of the day, and this should take another 5-7 days.
[center][b]Yet Another Update on hyperpoppin[/b][/center] [center][i]so I submitted the incorrect png on the 24th, but what matters right now is that i've cancelled that order and resubmitted today! I also have the thumbs up from a skin admin recommending the new version (with shadows darkened) for resubmission! if all things go according to plan, the accent should be approved in another 5-7 days from now. thank you for your patience![/i][/center] [center]@windowsXP @WarriorSong @LadyNika @peachysk8ter @glytchinq @StormyOnVacation @elafralah [/center] [center]here is the new version! the [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/RRaoc]preview link[/url] has been updated with the new version. [/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/796572140702138408/846848385318518804/image0.png[/img][/center]
Yet Another Update on hyperpoppin
so I submitted the incorrect png on the 24th, but what matters right now is that i've cancelled that order and resubmitted today! I also have the thumbs up from a skin admin recommending the new version (with shadows darkened) for resubmission! if all things go according to plan, the accent should be approved in another 5-7 days from now. thank you for your patience!
here is the new version! the preview link has been updated with the new version.
image0.png
[center][b]ALL COPIES OF HYPERPOPPIN HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO ANYONE WHO PURCHASED A SLOT FOR THE FIRST RUN![/b][/center] [center][i]the accent has been approved :D[/i][/center] [center][item=Accent: hyperpoppin][/center] [center]please check ur inbox (i'm dead scared of sending something to the wrong person, tell me if u didn't receive it or smth) & happy hyperpoppin! feel free to share any dragons you equip it on with me (if you'd like)! I can also make an accent showcase section in this thread if anyone has a dragon they'd like to be featured![/center] [center]@windowsXP @WarriorSong @LadyNika @peachysk8ter @glytchinq @StormyOnVacation @elafralah [/center]
ALL COPIES OF HYPERPOPPIN HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO ANYONE WHO PURCHASED A SLOT FOR THE FIRST RUN!
the accent has been approved :D
Accent: hyperpoppin
please check ur inbox (i'm dead scared of sending something to the wrong person, tell me if u didn't receive it or smth) & happy hyperpoppin! feel free to share any dragons you equip it on with me (if you'd like)! I can also make an accent showcase section in this thread if anyone has a dragon they'd like to be featured!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26