Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@VoidIncarnate You'll need to upload the image elsewhere and copy image address. From there you can paste it into a post using the [img][/img] bbcode.
@VoidIncarnate
You'll need to upload the image elsewhere and copy image address. From there you can paste it into a post using the [img][/img] bbcode.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@reaperbird Oh man, Overgrown Fountain is freaking amazing. I'd get a bog just for that skin haha. If you don't win, are you planning on printing anyway? I'd love to get a copy c:
@reaperbird Oh man, Overgrown Fountain is freaking amazing. I'd get a bog just for that skin haha. If you don't win, are you planning on printing anyway? I'd love to get a copy c:
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@youivory Panaceus is so cute!

@TheTrueFishlord Okay, I really hope this doesn't come out wrong, but I'm really impressed by the quality of Woodland Dryad for a first skin, especially the shading and textures. Can't wait to see what you do in the future!

Edit @SaltyGhost I realized I forgot to mention that I also love your skin.
@youivory Panaceus is so cute!

@TheTrueFishlord Okay, I really hope this doesn't come out wrong, but I'm really impressed by the quality of Woodland Dryad for a first skin, especially the shading and textures. Can't wait to see what you do in the future!

Edit @SaltyGhost I realized I forgot to mention that I also love your skin.
O sorrow, I have ended, you see, by respecting you, because I am certain you will never leave me
@Undel
There is a typo in the second sentence under Flight information. It should be 'as' not 'asl'.
@Undel
There is a typo in the second sentence under Flight information. It should be 'as' not 'asl'.
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@LilBlueSapling LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENTH please...I NEED to be pinged if this doesnt win and you decide to print it...its absolutely perfect. I hope this is not necessary bc this is a winner in my eyes; go work on your finals tho [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
@LilBlueSapling LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENTH please...I NEED to be pinged if this doesnt win and you decide to print it...its absolutely perfect. I hope this is not necessary bc this is a winner in my eyes; go work on your finals tho
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic
I'm so glad you like it!!! Chickens are one of my fave animals, and I made it with a specific dragon of mine in mind so if it doesn't win I will likely print it!

I shall now go work on my finals ;-;

(also side note, I love your signature it's so funny)
@RheoTastic
I'm so glad you like it!!! Chickens are one of my fave animals, and I made it with a specific dragon of mine in mind so if it doesn't win I will likely print it!

I shall now go work on my finals ;-;

(also side note, I love your signature it's so funny)
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Wow, there are so, so many amazing entries, as always each year! Greenskeeper is one of my favorite festivals (and makes it highly tempting for me to switch to Nature!). You all have wonderful entries. It's hard to just pick a few to note, as I could go on all day about these.

@Beidou - Ooh, Burnt Honey is so lovely and I think those sunflowers are absolutely stunning. That honey looks good enough to eat!

@Katalist - Both of your submissions are beautiful! Strawberry Blonde is super unique! I really enjoy the soft color palette and the wing feathers are absolutely flawless. The Harvest is just as lovely, I love the positioning of the skulls, the wings, and it very much satisfies my love for bones. Plus, the plants add so much charm.

@Zihette - Pitstop Plants really catches my eye! I love the vibes it gives off, it's subtle, but oh so effective. I love the lighting and shading, plus the little painted-looking nails, and leaves in the wings. Gorgeous and great palette!

@Caecilius - Wowza, I love all the different types of plants incorporated in
Hobbyist Gardener! Those little hanging jars are so cute and listening to music while gardening or admiring plants couldn't be better, so that's a nice addition.

@youivory - I really love the colors in your submission! Panaceus is so eye catching, vibrant and rich. I also really enjoy all the floating/falling petals all about and the tiny details in each of the flowers.

@mantispids - Shiny! I'm in love by the shading, lighting and reflection that's bouncing off. Really makes the whole submission pop and Sweet Scent is a beauty for sure! I also enjoy how it spreads to the little lower tips of the wings as well. I couldn't even tell it was your first attempt, it was executed magnificently!

@RosyWave - Subtle, effective, very pretty! Treeshroud Tattoos is just what I need to give a dragon a little extra flare without being too overbearing and I'm all for that. I also love the little sparkles/dots surrounding the leaves (nice touch!), wings, the palette itself is so soft and versatile, it seems it could go with almost any shade you slap it onto!

@Moonbriar - As someone who's pretty obsessed with succulents in little terrariums, Terrarium Tender is so charming, cute, and beautiful! I love the dangling plants, the way they connect and strap to the wings and horn. That little plant in the beard is also a nice touch!

@YECHEN - Both of your submissions are stunning, but Explosive Bloom could not be a more appropriate name for that accent/skincent(?). It's explosively beautiful, I love your art style, the backdrop of the wings is breathtaking. Everything about it appeals to me, it's a stunner for sure all around!
Wow, there are so, so many amazing entries, as always each year! Greenskeeper is one of my favorite festivals (and makes it highly tempting for me to switch to Nature!). You all have wonderful entries. It's hard to just pick a few to note, as I could go on all day about these.

@Beidou - Ooh, Burnt Honey is so lovely and I think those sunflowers are absolutely stunning. That honey looks good enough to eat!

@Katalist - Both of your submissions are beautiful! Strawberry Blonde is super unique! I really enjoy the soft color palette and the wing feathers are absolutely flawless. The Harvest is just as lovely, I love the positioning of the skulls, the wings, and it very much satisfies my love for bones. Plus, the plants add so much charm.

@Zihette - Pitstop Plants really catches my eye! I love the vibes it gives off, it's subtle, but oh so effective. I love the lighting and shading, plus the little painted-looking nails, and leaves in the wings. Gorgeous and great palette!

@Caecilius - Wowza, I love all the different types of plants incorporated in
Hobbyist Gardener! Those little hanging jars are so cute and listening to music while gardening or admiring plants couldn't be better, so that's a nice addition.

@youivory - I really love the colors in your submission! Panaceus is so eye catching, vibrant and rich. I also really enjoy all the floating/falling petals all about and the tiny details in each of the flowers.

@mantispids - Shiny! I'm in love by the shading, lighting and reflection that's bouncing off. Really makes the whole submission pop and Sweet Scent is a beauty for sure! I also enjoy how it spreads to the little lower tips of the wings as well. I couldn't even tell it was your first attempt, it was executed magnificently!

@RosyWave - Subtle, effective, very pretty! Treeshroud Tattoos is just what I need to give a dragon a little extra flare without being too overbearing and I'm all for that. I also love the little sparkles/dots surrounding the leaves (nice touch!), wings, the palette itself is so soft and versatile, it seems it could go with almost any shade you slap it onto!

@Moonbriar - As someone who's pretty obsessed with succulents in little terrariums, Terrarium Tender is so charming, cute, and beautiful! I love the dangling plants, the way they connect and strap to the wings and horn. That little plant in the beard is also a nice touch!

@YECHEN - Both of your submissions are stunning, but Explosive Bloom could not be a more appropriate name for that accent/skincent(?). It's explosively beautiful, I love your art style, the backdrop of the wings is breathtaking. Everything about it appeals to me, it's a stunner for sure all around!
@kyr
thank you so much for your kind words! it's really sweet of you to drop by and say something nice for all these entries ;o;
@kyr
thank you so much for your kind words! it's really sweet of you to drop by and say something nice for all these entries ;o;
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@Kyr

Thank you so so so much!! <3
@Kyr

Thank you so so so much!! <3
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
When you impulsively decide to start making a second accent for the fest [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/590614437967298563/839914067074089060/unknown.png[/img]
When you impulsively decide to start making a second accent for the fest

unknown.png
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12