Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm not a Nature flighter but I love floral/plant aesthetics so I'm excited for this from the start even before I saw how gorgeous the submissions are.

@Phenri Grapefruit Harvest is GORGEOUS OMG.

@Atramentia I love Lamprocapnos and the fact that it works on line-breaking terts is just the cherry on top!

@Endivinity The lore of Bask Tropica is charming enough but the skin is really gorgeous too and the concept is delightful.

@Beidou Burnt Honey is out of the box, but it's also delightful and great-looking!

and this is only one day in. oh man.
I'm not a Nature flighter but I love floral/plant aesthetics so I'm excited for this from the start even before I saw how gorgeous the submissions are.

@Phenri Grapefruit Harvest is GORGEOUS OMG.

@Atramentia I love Lamprocapnos and the fact that it works on line-breaking terts is just the cherry on top!

@Endivinity The lore of Bask Tropica is charming enough but the skin is really gorgeous too and the concept is delightful.

@Beidou Burnt Honey is out of the box, but it's also delightful and great-looking!

and this is only one day in. oh man.
O sorrow, I have ended, you see, by respecting you, because I am certain you will never leave me
@Ambulocetus I am SO OBSESSED with your hydrangea skin!!!!! If it doesn't win a spot I'll be dumbfounded, it's so gorgeous!
@Ambulocetus I am SO OBSESSED with your hydrangea skin!!!!! If it doesn't win a spot I'll be dumbfounded, it's so gorgeous!
60218142.png
@betwixted i see youve already been pinged for this, but if you need any help with shadow/lineart clipping let me know! i'm happy to assist :>
@betwixted i see youve already been pinged for this, but if you need any help with shadow/lineart clipping let me know! i'm happy to assist :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Ryj - I LOVE 'Lemonskeeper'; It seems like it would suit some Tundras so well! My own boy Titan just has a problem in that he's an uncomplicated Dragon with not many Accents he looks good in X/

I hope it wins, but I'd be up for an order if not :)
@Ryj - I LOVE 'Lemonskeeper'; It seems like it would suit some Tundras so well! My own boy Titan just has a problem in that he's an uncomplicated Dragon with not many Accents he looks good in X/

I hope it wins, but I'd be up for an order if not :)
HzGpUHb.png
@Beidou
Your entry Burnt Honey is gorgeous! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, I would love a ping! ((I still hope it wins, though, so I can get 50 copies X3))
@Beidou
Your entry Burnt Honey is gorgeous! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, I would love a ping! ((I still hope it wins, though, so I can get 50 copies X3))
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@horrorsilk @icepools thank you both so much! and ill note you down horrorsilk for a ping if it doesnt win
@horrorsilk @icepools thank you both so much! and ill note you down horrorsilk for a ping if it doesnt win
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@Beidou Just wanted to say that if this doesn't win, and if you consider doing a run of this, I would gladly take a slot in a heartbeat. Honey and sunflowers is my favourite theme [emoji=coatl love size=1] [quote name="Beidou" date="2021-05-03 14:19:08" ] gonna put this one i never did anything with here and probably work on another newer one soon [center][b]Burnt Honey[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OJx9kkA.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
@Beidou
Just wanted to say that if this doesn't win, and if you consider doing a run of this, I would gladly take a slot in a heartbeat. Honey and sunflowers is my favourite theme
Beidou wrote on 2021-05-03 14:19:08:
gonna put this one i never did anything with here and probably work on another newer one soon
Burnt Honey
OJx9kkA.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
Oh gods, all of these submissions are gorgeous! This is gonna be a great Greenskeeper, I can already tell. [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Oh gods, all of these submissions are gorgeous! This is gonna be a great Greenskeeper, I can already tell.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr FYI, your comment on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3004042]Greenskeeper Gathering Submissions[/url] thread should be posted here in the Discussions thread instead. [quote name="Dwarfcichlidlvr" date="2021-05-02 22:32:23" ] @Undel There is a typo in the second sentence under Flight information. It should be 'as' not 'asl'. [/quote]
@Dwarfcichlidlvr FYI, your comment on the Greenskeeper Gathering Submissions thread should be posted here in the Discussions thread instead.
Dwarfcichlidlvr wrote on 2021-05-02 22:32:23:
@Undel
There is a typo in the second sentence under Flight information. It should be 'as' not 'asl'.
@fallingjaegers / hatchery / pearl divers breeding quest
@Bedazzle @Snowshinobi @landipan

Thank you so much for liking my entry!! <3333
@Bedazzle @Snowshinobi @landipan

Thank you so much for liking my entry!! <3333
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12