Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Welp, lets see how mine does. First time doing false transparency.
Welp, lets see how mine does. First time doing false transparency.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@luciferase

Sure! Thanks for your support! I'll set up a pinglist soon~
@luciferase

Sure! Thanks for your support! I'll set up a pinglist soon~
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Phenri I really like your wildclaw submission ! If you ever decide to print it, I'd love to get a ping!
@Phenri I really like your wildclaw submission ! If you ever decide to print it, I'd love to get a ping!
scroll.png
fUHWFTE.png
How do I put the image in?
How do I put the image in?
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
@crazypeep just warning you, for your two previews the images don't work @musicalsymphony you have to use an image hosting service (so like, post your image on flickr or something) and then copy the link of that image . for example: https://arbordayblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/oak-tree-sunset-iStock-477164218.jpg it has to end in .jpg or .png or else it doesnt work. then use the tree icon above and put the image in there and it will code it for you [img]https://arbordayblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/oak-tree-sunset-iStock-477164218.jpg[/img]
@crazypeep just warning you, for your two previews the images don't work
@musicalsymphony you have to use an image hosting service (so like, post your image on flickr or something) and then copy the link of that image . for example:
https://arbordayblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/oak-tree-sunset-iStock-477164218.jpg

it has to end in .jpg or .png or else it doesnt work. then use the tree icon above and put the image in there and it will code it for you oak-tree-sunset-iStock-477164218.jpg

bannerart_2021.png
@Ambulocetus ok whoa I adore the lilies-replacing-skydancer-head accent, it's a little creepy in a surreal, charming way! I hope this wins, it's super creative and beautifully done
@Ambulocetus ok whoa I adore the lilies-replacing-skydancer-head accent, it's a little creepy in a surreal, charming way! I hope this wins, it's super creative and beautifully done
f6433320e8dbe41df801f3a326261d72d9763293.png _
Snow | HQsa6bD.png | she/her
[ art shop ] [ gen1 sales ] [ tumblr ]

"dusty footprints harden into stone"

Thank you for letting me know! I was in the process of replacing them and then fell asleep, but you should see them popping up again soon.
@skarpetky

Thank you for letting me know! I was in the process of replacing them and then fell asleep, but you should see them popping up again soon.
______________ a6a856e51f7f324c0032c49d26f60d300560668a.png

5hF3FGk.png
xzbco3l.png
YMPbu9R.png
1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
@crazypeep np!!
@crazypeep np!!

bannerart_2021.png
@Ambulocetus Your SD entry is gorgeous, too pretty to be creepy. If it wins I'll have to get an antique SD, and if it doesn't win and you print it, I'll still have to get an antique SD :D Please ping me if you print and good luck!
@Ambulocetus Your SD entry is gorgeous, too pretty to be creepy. If it wins I'll have to get an antique SD, and if it doesn't win and you print it, I'll still have to get an antique SD :D Please ping me if you print and good luck!
@Endivinity - Bask Tropica brings me so much joy. I love every little detail you incorporated on it and it's absolutely stunning. The light bouncing off the leaves, the little razzle dazzle the whole skincent gives off is just, *chef's kiss*. I especially love the way it pairs with Capsule and I have a project I'd love to slap that beauty on.
@Endivinity - Bask Tropica brings me so much joy. I love every little detail you incorporated on it and it's absolutely stunning. The light bouncing off the leaves, the little razzle dazzle the whole skincent gives off is just, *chef's kiss*. I especially love the way it pairs with Capsule and I have a project I'd love to slap that beauty on.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12