Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Greenskeeper is coming, and so many of Flight Rising's fantastic artists have crawled out of the woodworks to share their labor!

Thank you one and all for bringing beauty to our community!

@Endivinity : Aiming straight for my heart with Bask Tropica. Not only is this a gorgeous piece for Lady Bogs, but I'm loving how you hit the balance between 'detailed' and 'not too busy'. The foliage is beautiful while matching the FR art style, and the leopard(?) print brings a regalness to the dragon. She's not just covered in flora, she's a predator using it as camouflage.

@Ryj : I did not know I needed fruiting Tundra, and Lemonskeeper fills that void I was ignorant of. The imagery is delightful, and I love how this will work with both MG and apparel.

@crazypeep : My good sir, you obviously understand Bogs, as your Frogsneak demonstraits. Positively delightful, and I look forward to seeing how well it works with Capsule.

@DeathSpecter : Bonsai caught my attention with your clever use of the femMirror's wing-limb. The 3D appearance of the tree trunk combined with the slightly 2D appearance foliage gives the impression that this is body art the dragon had done. The gentle sunbeams really pull it together, and make this piece magical.

@Beidou : I love how Burnt Honey takes the beehive theme and makes it regal. Not only will this go fantastically well with Scene: Royal Chambers, but it conceptually goes well with last year's Accent: Harvest Celebration. Definitely a skin I want to add to my collection!

@Katalist : You know what Nature Flight likes. ^-^ While a swanSpiral is a terrifying concept, The Harvest is my favorite of your submissions. I love the combination of bones and flora, celebrating the cycle of life and death.

@Stood : oooOO, Forest Traveler is so pretty! The colors make me think of mossy stone, rough and cool to the touch. I also really like the coverage on this, and how well it would work with apparel.

@Caecilius : !!!! Hobbyist Gardener is so cute! Dang, she looks so cozy with her music and plants, and I love getting to see a Nature skin that incorporates modern technology. Also, gotta say that I like how you handled the infamous Lady Bog Neck.

So many fine submissions! Thank you one and all, and good luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
Greenskeeper is coming, and so many of Flight Rising's fantastic artists have crawled out of the woodworks to share their labor!

Thank you one and all for bringing beauty to our community!

@Endivinity : Aiming straight for my heart with Bask Tropica. Not only is this a gorgeous piece for Lady Bogs, but I'm loving how you hit the balance between 'detailed' and 'not too busy'. The foliage is beautiful while matching the FR art style, and the leopard(?) print brings a regalness to the dragon. She's not just covered in flora, she's a predator using it as camouflage.

@Ryj : I did not know I needed fruiting Tundra, and Lemonskeeper fills that void I was ignorant of. The imagery is delightful, and I love how this will work with both MG and apparel.

@crazypeep : My good sir, you obviously understand Bogs, as your Frogsneak demonstraits. Positively delightful, and I look forward to seeing how well it works with Capsule.

@DeathSpecter : Bonsai caught my attention with your clever use of the femMirror's wing-limb. The 3D appearance of the tree trunk combined with the slightly 2D appearance foliage gives the impression that this is body art the dragon had done. The gentle sunbeams really pull it together, and make this piece magical.

@Beidou : I love how Burnt Honey takes the beehive theme and makes it regal. Not only will this go fantastically well with Scene: Royal Chambers, but it conceptually goes well with last year's Accent: Harvest Celebration. Definitely a skin I want to add to my collection!

@Katalist : You know what Nature Flight likes. ^-^ While a swanSpiral is a terrifying concept, The Harvest is my favorite of your submissions. I love the combination of bones and flora, celebrating the cycle of life and death.

@Stood : oooOO, Forest Traveler is so pretty! The colors make me think of mossy stone, rough and cool to the touch. I also really like the coverage on this, and how well it would work with apparel.

@Caecilius : !!!! Hobbyist Gardener is so cute! Dang, she looks so cozy with her music and plants, and I love getting to see a Nature skin that incorporates modern technology. Also, gotta say that I like how you handled the infamous Lady Bog Neck.

So many fine submissions! Thank you one and all, and good luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
To every artist who's decided to participate in this years Greenkeepers Gathering, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. ^-^ I hope you know how much joy and beauty your works bring to this community.

There are some absolutely fantastic submissions this year, and I've just gotta scream about some of my favorites.

@youivory : I like how Panaceus is both soft and colorful, without being overwhelming. It's like spending a summer day watching lazy bees visit swaying flowers: soothing for the soul.

@brightmyth : LEAF WINGS! LEAF WINGS! sweet scent made me gasp in delight. Not only do I love the visual reminder that Fae is a small breed of dragon, but the concept itself is whimsical. Brings a smile to my face. :D

@Yeechen : FROG SIGHTED! xD I like how Nature'sHum includes friends, but also how it turns the dragon themselves into an environment. A Guardian sedate enough that plants flourish and animals don't fear them. Very cute design, thanks for sharing!

@RosyWave : oh, now Treeshroud Tattoos is clever. I like the coverage, how discrete it is while still being discernible. And then I realized that the design and color beautifully matches last year's Greenskeeper Treeshroud, and practically tripped over myself. GEnius.

@Moonbriar : Both Terrarium Tender and Magnolia Maypole are beautiful. I mean, one is a hanging succulent garden, and the other turns a maleCoatl into a bouquet. Gah, so pretty.

@YECHEN : ooo, Lonely Nourishment glows! That's magical, how the flowering vines are growing from between the Gaoler's toes. You've turned him into a forest spirit!

@NightlyDoodling : oh dang, Hollyhock Herbalist is gorgeous! And I love how you're addressing the 'Ancients can't wear apparel' problem. If you don't mind, could I see a scry of it on this lady of mine?

@Tuath : yooo! I love how give sanctuary evokes the memory of bird nests built in tree-hung skeletons. It's a classic depiction of life and death, and you've skillfully incorporated it here for the maleMirror.

Gorgeous work, one and all! Again, thank you for sharing with us this Greenskeep! Good luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
To every artist who's decided to participate in this years Greenkeepers Gathering, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. ^-^ I hope you know how much joy and beauty your works bring to this community.

There are some absolutely fantastic submissions this year, and I've just gotta scream about some of my favorites.

@youivory : I like how Panaceus is both soft and colorful, without being overwhelming. It's like spending a summer day watching lazy bees visit swaying flowers: soothing for the soul.

@brightmyth : LEAF WINGS! LEAF WINGS! sweet scent made me gasp in delight. Not only do I love the visual reminder that Fae is a small breed of dragon, but the concept itself is whimsical. Brings a smile to my face. :D

@Yeechen : FROG SIGHTED! xD I like how Nature'sHum includes friends, but also how it turns the dragon themselves into an environment. A Guardian sedate enough that plants flourish and animals don't fear them. Very cute design, thanks for sharing!

@RosyWave : oh, now Treeshroud Tattoos is clever. I like the coverage, how discrete it is while still being discernible. And then I realized that the design and color beautifully matches last year's Greenskeeper Treeshroud, and practically tripped over myself. GEnius.

@Moonbriar : Both Terrarium Tender and Magnolia Maypole are beautiful. I mean, one is a hanging succulent garden, and the other turns a maleCoatl into a bouquet. Gah, so pretty.

@YECHEN : ooo, Lonely Nourishment glows! That's magical, how the flowering vines are growing from between the Gaoler's toes. You've turned him into a forest spirit!

@NightlyDoodling : oh dang, Hollyhock Herbalist is gorgeous! And I love how you're addressing the 'Ancients can't wear apparel' problem. If you don't mind, could I see a scry of it on this lady of mine?

@Tuath : yooo! I love how give sanctuary evokes the memory of bird nests built in tree-hung skeletons. It's a classic depiction of life and death, and you've skillfully incorporated it here for the maleMirror.

Gorgeous work, one and all! Again, thank you for sharing with us this Greenskeep! Good luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
There are so many amazing submissions this year! Thank you, artists of FR, for sharing your work with us this Greenskeeper Gathering! You bring so much light and joy to the FR community.

Here are a few submissions in particular that I have to shout out:

@UncleLarry : oh wow, Vinesquire is a fantastic vision of Nature style armor. I especially like how the filigree gives the impression of wood sworls.

@Pac1fity : Utterly chilling, Amber Whitebark brings to mind petrified forests where once monsters roamed. It makes me imagine being hunted through the Shrieking Wilds by something that should've died out long ago.

@Sherushi : Spice Queen is lovely! Now I'm craving hot cider. Loving the autumn shades and tiny birb friends. :D If it's not a bother, could I see a preview of it on this Lady Snap?

@epitaffio : Golden Days is lovely! It's reminiscent of the GG'19 Gladegift Garlands, and I like how you've incorporated apparel into the design. The teacups are a clever idea, and will compliment the existing tea sets wonderfully. :D

----

You're all amazing, thank you again for sharing your work with us! Best of luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
There are so many amazing submissions this year! Thank you, artists of FR, for sharing your work with us this Greenskeeper Gathering! You bring so much light and joy to the FR community.

Here are a few submissions in particular that I have to shout out:

@UncleLarry : oh wow, Vinesquire is a fantastic vision of Nature style armor. I especially like how the filigree gives the impression of wood sworls.

@Pac1fity : Utterly chilling, Amber Whitebark brings to mind petrified forests where once monsters roamed. It makes me imagine being hunted through the Shrieking Wilds by something that should've died out long ago.

@Sherushi : Spice Queen is lovely! Now I'm craving hot cider. Loving the autumn shades and tiny birb friends. :D If it's not a bother, could I see a preview of it on this Lady Snap?

@epitaffio : Golden Days is lovely! It's reminiscent of the GG'19 Gladegift Garlands, and I like how you've incorporated apparel into the design. The teacups are a clever idea, and will compliment the existing tea sets wonderfully. :D

----

You're all amazing, thank you again for sharing your work with us! Best of luck in the contest!

1 - 2 - 3
@Naramyon you're so sweet as always! Thankyou for your beautiful words for our accents!
@Naramyon you're so sweet as always! Thankyou for your beautiful words for our accents!
chlZfGD.png
@Naramyon Thank you for the compliments for every fest! ^^ Here you go~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/8O04wK9.png[/img]
@Naramyon
Thank you for the compliments for every fest! ^^
Here you go~
8O04wK9.png
8AiuGvS.png
@LilBlueSapling & @Sherushi Hope you don't mind the ping, but I most express my absolute love and adoration I have for your entries (Farmer's friends & Spice Queen). [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have a very soft spot for chickens and robins so I really hope you guys' entries will get accepted, I'd slap them on some comfort dragons without hesitation.
@LilBlueSapling & @Sherushi
Hope you don't mind the ping, but I most express my absolute love and adoration I have for your entries (Farmer's friends & Spice Queen). I have a very soft spot for chickens and robins so I really hope you guys' entries will get accepted, I'd slap them on some comfort dragons without hesitation.
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="Sherushi" date="2021-05-18 14:10:17" ] @/Naramyon Thank you for the compliments for every fest! ^^ Here you go~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/8O04wK9.png[/img] [/quote] [i]Gorgeous.[/i] [s]I'm showing Nature Discord.[/s] @Sherushi If [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3004042/11#post_47574683]Spice Queen[/url] somehow doesn't make the cut, please add me to the pinglist.
Sherushi wrote on 2021-05-18 14:10:17:
@/Naramyon
Thank you for the compliments for every fest! ^^
Here you go~
8O04wK9.png

Gorgeous. I'm showing Nature Discord.

@Sherushi If Spice Queen somehow doesn't make the cut, please add me to the pinglist.
I am going insane for hobbiest gardener lol.

@Caecilius I hope staff pick it bcus I want it SO BAD. the plants and chill vibe are 10/10
I am going insane for hobbiest gardener lol.

@Caecilius I hope staff pick it bcus I want it SO BAD. the plants and chill vibe are 10/10
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@Naramyon Oh-!! Thank you so much! I tried my best to make a proper "outfit" despite veilspun lineart being so tricky, and something that I'd personally enjoy as an apparel set- And of course! Here's what it'd look like, embedded link is sized up a little bit to be easier to see! (Apologies if I'm bad at this, I'm still very noob-ish with skins-) [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380513431859625985/844330380983271424/unknown.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380513431859625985/844329638317916160/unknown.png[/img][/url]
@Naramyon
Oh-!! Thank you so much! I tried my best to make a proper "outfit" despite veilspun lineart being so tricky, and something that I'd personally enjoy as an apparel set-
And of course! Here's what it'd look like, embedded link is sized up a little bit to be easier to see! (Apologies if I'm bad at this, I'm still very noob-ish with skins-)
unknown.png
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@Naramyon
Ahh thanks! I'll ping you if I print it.
@Naramyon
Ahh thanks! I'll ping you if I print it.
8AiuGvS.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12