Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nefertari’s Skin Shop
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108
could I be added to your pinglist please:) also would you reprint Sweet Temptation at any point/have a copy I could buy? love your work:)
could I be added to your pinglist please:) also would you reprint Sweet Temptation at any point/have a copy I could buy? love your work:)
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
no problem,you can see it here @BloodQueen [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/11/30/zwIAit.png[/img]
no problem,you can see it here
@BloodQueen

zwIAit.png
7hc95q.png
@rootbeer
hi, I'd be happy to add ping lists for you, but unfortunately, Sweet Temptation is out of print! I have no intention of reprinting! I'm sorry
@rootbeer
hi, I'd be happy to add ping lists for you, but unfortunately, Sweet Temptation is out of print! I have no intention of reprinting! I'm sorry
7hc95q.png
thank you for getting back to me:) I love your work so much! thank you for adding me to your pingliat!
thank you for getting back to me:) I love your work so much! thank you for adding me to your pingliat!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
@Nefertari0217
I'd like a slot for Ring of Temptation, please. Also, could you add me to your pinglist?
@Nefertari0217
I'd like a slot for Ring of Temptation, please. Also, could you add me to your pinglist?
Is Sweet Temptation still printing? I'd love a slot if so.
Is Sweet Temptation still printing? I'd love a slot if so.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Shalott
Thanks I added you!
@Shalott
Thanks I added you!
7hc95q.png
@Psi
unfortunately, Sweet Temptation is out of print! I have no intention of reprinting! I'm sorry
@Psi
unfortunately, Sweet Temptation is out of print! I have no intention of reprinting! I'm sorry
7hc95q.png
Oh yes after a long wait! We finally have enough people! Thank you for your patience! I'm going to buy blueprints now! Please pay me the way you like! I need some G to print smoothly! I would appreciate it if you could give it to me first! The recent skin progress is very slow, I will send it to you as soon as I receive it! thank you Because of the speed of printing! So I decided to print the number of rounds with full queues at the same time! Hope skin comes back soon! 850g or 850000T or Mixed payment [center][img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/11/28/zaBOLF.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][b][color=#600000]Ring of Temptation [/color][/b][/size] [columns][nextcol] first run 1 Nefertari0217 2 Nefertari0217 @diTitania @YUNLING @lomon @Lafite @RThrax @IromotNemem @IromotNemem @yeechen [nextcol]2 run @Curoi @pouchipouchi @Gaston @Isis @Falgardien @CHUUNIBYOU @doniider @ThistleProse @Barok @Formenos [nextcol]3 run @Farron @Silverishness @dragonpals @KyuuBird @satanism @Nozaria @Suntouched @X3X @Sidya @iniquitas [nextcol]4 run @Kunikida @Yashura @WHDE @thefrogg @Hiii @Harmonywish @RipTooth 8 lynxedlight√ @Viscount @Vulpen [nextcol]5 run @reunion @Toska @Lay @takatsuki @Solinary @MasakiSaphir @Irmingard @stovokor @crazygadget @9th [/columns]
Oh yes after a long wait! We finally have enough people! Thank you for your patience! I'm going to buy blueprints now! Please pay me the way you like! I need some G to print smoothly! I would appreciate it if you could give it to me first! The recent skin progress is very slow, I will send it to you as soon as I receive it! thank you

Because of the speed of printing! So I decided to print the number of rounds with full queues at the same time! Hope skin comes back soon!

850g or 850000T or Mixed payment
zaBOLF.png
7hc95q.png
Sent! :D
Sent! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png