Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glorious Skins and Accents - Log
[center][size=7]Glorious Skins and Accents[/size] A catalog of my skins and accents, as well as festival entries and their dates. Old post = [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2919795#post_2919795]Here[/url] ------ [b][u]Purchasing[/u][/b] [b]SHOP IS A HUGE WORK IN PROGRESS. YOU MAY ASK TO BE CONTACTED ONCE IT IS OPENED THROUGH PMS.[/b] I do accept requests for skins in this log to be printed and sold as long as they are requested in pms. Just know I do not have the money to do it myself. If you want to use any of the skins, you'll have to pay for the blueprints yourself plus 100 gems. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/4]Buy Blueprints Page[/url][/b] [b]Single Blueprint[/b] Whatever form of blueprint you are purchasing, add 100 gems to it and I'll buy the blueprint myself and give you the final skin. I keep the extra 100 gems and you get the skin. [b]Multiple Individuals / Bundle Packs[/b] If you want to buy multiple different skins, I prefer that you buy a bundle so whatever amount of blueprints you don't use go to me instead of having to pay extra gems. If you use all of them, you'll have to pay an extra 150 for every two skins you purchase. [b]Multiple Of Same Skin / Multi-Copy Packs[/b] Same as the Bundle Packs. Take as many as you want and leave the rest of the prints to me. Use all of them and you pay 150 gems for every two you purchase. Any prints that you did not take will be instead sold to those who want them but can't afford the overall price of the blueprints. Prices may vary. ------ [columns][emoji=red gem size=1][nextcol][center][size=4][u][b]Stealing of any kind will not be tolerated. All those who purchase these skins will be listed in the receipt list. If I find out that your name isn't on that list and yet you have a skin that hadn't won a contest, then I will report you for theft. I have proof to show that it is my own skin, so I do not suggest you try anything funny.[/b][/u][/size][/center][nextcol][emoji=red gem size=1][/columns] ------- [size=2]Tags[/size] [size=1]Skin shop , accents , accent shop , skins , skins shop , accents shop , festival skins , flight skins , cheap skins , cheap[/size]
Glorious Skins and Accents
A catalog of my skins and accents, as well as festival entries and their dates.

Old post = Here

Purchasing

SHOP IS A HUGE WORK IN PROGRESS. YOU MAY ASK TO BE CONTACTED ONCE IT IS OPENED THROUGH PMS.

I do accept requests for skins in this log to be printed and sold as long as they are requested in pms. Just know I do not have the money to do it myself. If you want to use any of the skins, you'll have to pay for the blueprints yourself plus 100 gems.

Buy Blueprints Page

Single Blueprint
Whatever form of blueprint you are purchasing, add 100 gems to it and I'll buy the blueprint myself and give you the final skin. I keep the extra 100 gems and you get the skin.

Multiple Individuals / Bundle Packs
If you want to buy multiple different skins, I prefer that you buy a bundle so whatever amount of blueprints you don't use go to me instead of having to pay extra gems.
If you use all of them, you'll have to pay an extra 150 for every two skins you purchase.

Multiple Of Same Skin / Multi-Copy Packs
Same as the Bundle Packs. Take as many as you want and leave the rest of the prints to me. Use all of them and you pay 150 gems for every two you purchase. Any prints that you did not take will be instead sold to those who want them but can't afford the overall price of the blueprints. Prices may vary.

Stealing of any kind will not be tolerated. All those who purchase these skins will be listed in the receipt list. If I find out that your name isn't on that list and yet you have a skin that hadn't won a contest, then I will report you for theft. I have proof to show that it is my own skin, so I do not suggest you try anything funny.

Tags
Skin shop , accents , accent shop , skins , skins shop , accents shop , festival skins , flight skins , cheap skins , cheap
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[center] [b]Things to Remember when using Pinterest as your Hosting Site[/b] [code]I've never used Pinterest before, so I don't know what may have caused this, but it seems like Pinterest has created a .jpg version of your entries? It does seem to have a .png version too, though - the actual URL of the images on Pinterest is: "i.pinimg.com/originals/(etc...).png" ...but in your post's code it's: "i.pinimg.com/564x/(etc...).jpg" Everything else about the URLs of the images seems to be identical, though, so maybe try switching "564x" to "originals" and ".jpg" to ".png" and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, I would recommend trying a different hosting site than Pinterest.[/code] ------ [u][b]NEW HOSTING SITE[/b][/u] Discord - private server [/center]
Things to Remember when using Pinterest as your Hosting Site
Code:
I've never used Pinterest before, so I don't know what may have caused this, but it seems like Pinterest has created a .jpg version of your entries? It does seem to have a .png version too, though - the actual URL of the images on Pinterest is: "i.pinimg.com/originals/(etc...).png" ...but in your post's code it's: "i.pinimg.com/564x/(etc...).jpg" Everything else about the URLs of the images seems to be identical, though, so maybe try switching "564x" to "originals" and ".jpg" to ".png" and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, I would recommend trying a different hosting site than Pinterest.

NEW HOSTING SITE
Discord - private server
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[center][size=7][u]~Table of Contents~[/u][/size] [quote=contents] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2987416/1#post_46872103]Riot of Rot 2020[/url][/b] - Half Past Gone [emoji=ridgeback size=1]- - Restrained Infection [emoji=skydancer size=1]- [/quote] [/center]
~Table of Contents~
contents wrote:

Riot of Rot 2020
- Half Past Gone -
- Restrained Infection -
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center]Riot of Rot 2020 October 19 ~ [u]Entry 1[/u] ~ [b]Long PastGone[/b] My first ever skin. :D [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/69/e1/4469e17d677aa88c55e9221cfb1f5d5e.png[/img] [i]Chills went down as the thing continued to shamble on towards you. The smell of rotting fresh and broken dreams came creaking towards you with every crunching, painful sounding step. You look up at the face of the dragon you once knew, the syringe trembling in your hands. You had seen its heart, right through its chest, beating out of rhythm or not beating at all. But now all you could see were those sunken in, dark, crying eyes. Malice was all you saw in the dull gleam of reflective light. The tears of rotting black blood dribbled down from those lost eyes. The arrow in its back was not the only wounds on its body, and not the only place the once crimson liquid had sprayed from. You dropped the syringe. There was nothing you could do... The hand hit 12 and the clock chimed midnight. There was nothing you could do. Already they were half past gone...[/i] ~ [u]Entry 2[/u] ~ [b]Restrained Infection[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/e9/65/abe965f9016d0809b2b2960c5b955303.png[/img] [i]The crowd parted ways and you backed up from the strange sight walking into your village. Three guards flanked the side of a skydancer, bound in ropes and chains. The ropes were tight against its dripping jaw, digging into the silky flesh it bound together. Beautiful markings covered its body now washed out by a glowing green liquid. Chains kept its wings together, not letting it fly but loose enough to let them stretch a little. They too leaked a glowing green liquid. Guards pushed dragons away as the green liquid dripped onto the dry, leafy floor. The second the blood hit the leaves a rotten smell exploded up as a sizzling acid sound came from the leaf as it began to disintegrate and turn into a bubbling, fleshy mess of ash on the floor. More dragons backed away as the smoke rose up. The dragon's head turned towards you and stared into your eyes, the glowing, broken green orb on its forehead dripping the awful mess. They were chuckling, their voice deep and malicious. You had the feeling that this dragon was better off restrained as tight as it was then out free into the world. You hoped Gladeskeeper would protect you from this hellish plague... [/i]
Riot of Rot 2020
October 19

~ Entry 1 ~
Long PastGone
My first ever skin. :D

4469e17d677aa88c55e9221cfb1f5d5e.png

Chills went down as the thing continued to shamble on towards you. The smell of rotting fresh and broken dreams came creaking towards you with every crunching, painful sounding step. You look up at the face of the dragon you once knew, the syringe trembling in your hands. You had seen its heart, right through its chest, beating out of rhythm or not beating at all. But now all you could see were those sunken in, dark, crying eyes. Malice was all you saw in the dull gleam of reflective light. The tears of rotting black blood dribbled down from those lost eyes. The arrow in its back was not the only wounds on its body, and not the only place the once crimson liquid had sprayed from. You dropped the syringe. There was nothing you could do...
The hand hit 12 and the clock chimed midnight.
There was nothing you could do. Already they were half past gone...

~ Entry 2 ~
Restrained Infection

abe965f9016d0809b2b2960c5b955303.png

The crowd parted ways and you backed up from the strange sight walking into your village. Three guards flanked the side of a skydancer, bound in ropes and chains. The ropes were tight against its dripping jaw, digging into the silky flesh it bound together. Beautiful markings covered its body now washed out by a glowing green liquid. Chains kept its wings together, not letting it fly but loose enough to let them stretch a little. They too leaked a glowing green liquid. Guards pushed dragons away as the green liquid dripped onto the dry, leafy floor. The second the blood hit the leaves a rotten smell exploded up as a sizzling acid sound came from the leaf as it began to disintegrate and turn into a bubbling, fleshy mess of ash on the floor. More dragons backed away as the smoke rose up. The dragon's head turned towards you and stared into your eyes, the glowing, broken green orb on its forehead dripping the awful mess. They were chuckling, their voice deep and malicious. You had the feeling that this dragon was better off restrained as tight as it was then out free into the world.
You hoped Gladeskeeper would protect you from this hellish plague...
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
So if someone buys a 10-print skin pack for 5000 gems and wants to keep all 10, you charge them an extra 150g for every 2? I'm quite confused.

Also does this mean that you do not allow reselling? Because if someone buys your skin and then resells it eventually, someone would have your skin who did not originally purchase it directly from you...
So if someone buys a 10-print skin pack for 5000 gems and wants to keep all 10, you charge them an extra 150g for every 2? I'm quite confused.

Also does this mean that you do not allow reselling? Because if someone buys your skin and then resells it eventually, someone would have your skin who did not originally purchase it directly from you...
@kschaef