Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ace's Accents { Wings and Roses GuardM }
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@ezelia Yep! Sent a PA!

@StarfallRanch Yup yup! Please send gems by PM or CR and I'll shuffle it onto the queue! (Preferably gems. I have a decent amount of single print blueprints I can't return for gems)
@ezelia Yep! Sent a PA!

@StarfallRanch Yup yup! Please send gems by PM or CR and I'll shuffle it onto the queue! (Preferably gems. I have a decent amount of single print blueprints I can't return for gems)
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Thank you!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69916227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699163/69916227_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you!!
69916227_350.png
Thank you so much <333 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73999053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739991/73999053_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you so much <333
73999053_350.png
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@Yum

Heyo! Just a reminder that your PA for Ash2Ash is expiring soon and it will not be refreshed! if you no longer want it or need more time to get funds please let me know.
@Yum

Heyo! Just a reminder that your PA for Ash2Ash is expiring soon and it will not be refreshed! if you no longer want it or need more time to get funds please let me know.
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Hello! May I get a single reprint of the accent Accent: Crystalfly SD M?

*smashes my fr piggy bank with a scimitar for a hua cheng fandragon*
Hello! May I get a single reprint of the accent Accent: Crystalfly SD M?

*smashes my fr piggy bank with a scimitar for a hua cheng fandragon*
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@BapeTheFish

Heyo! I'm planning to run a crystalfly rerun along with my HC skin release, sometime around late february. If you'd like to wait til then to possibly get a cheaper copy, I can add you to the reprint pinglist! Or if you don't wanna wait I can get that printed now ^^
@BapeTheFish

Heyo! I'm planning to run a crystalfly rerun along with my HC skin release, sometime around late february. If you'd like to wait til then to possibly get a cheaper copy, I can add you to the reprint pinglist! Or if you don't wanna wait I can get that printed now ^^
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

I'm fine with waiting until late February! Can you put me on the reprint pinglist?
I'm fine with waiting until late February! Can you put me on the reprint pinglist?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Hello, I was wondering about possibly getting two reprints that you have soft retired. I'm interested in Accent: Gay Pride Highlights, and Accent: Asexual Pride Highlights. I'm not quite clear on how it would work, do you take gems? Or would it be USD? Hoping you're still active on here. I want them to go with my Pride project I've got going and I have a perfect dragon for the Asexual one already. Thanks in advance! I'm also on at least once a day.
Hello, I was wondering about possibly getting two reprints that you have soft retired. I'm interested in Accent: Gay Pride Highlights, and Accent: Asexual Pride Highlights. I'm not quite clear on how it would work, do you take gems? Or would it be USD? Hoping you're still active on here. I want them to go with my Pride project I've got going and I have a perfect dragon for the Asexual one already. Thanks in advance! I'm also on at least once a day.
@Sabello

Aha I'm kind of inactive now but I do check in like once or twice a day ^^

Unlimited soft retired skins reprint at the price of the blueprint + 150g per copy. So if you wanted to print one copy of an accent, it's 1150g, or two for 1700g.

If you're wanting one copy of each Gay highlights and Ace Highlights, it would be 2300g in total!
@Sabello

Aha I'm kind of inactive now but I do check in like once or twice a day ^^

Unlimited soft retired skins reprint at the price of the blueprint + 150g per copy. So if you wanted to print one copy of an accent, it's 1150g, or two for 1700g.

If you're wanting one copy of each Gay highlights and Ace Highlights, it would be 2300g in total!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

I would be happy to do the 2300g for one copy of each of those highlights. Please let me know how we should proceed for payment and such. I can get the gems ready now. I was also wondering if I added some of your wishlist items, if that would reduce the price of the accents or not? No worries if not, but I have quite a few of the items from your wishlist.
I would be happy to do the 2300g for one copy of each of those highlights. Please let me know how we should proceed for payment and such. I can get the gems ready now. I was also wondering if I added some of your wishlist items, if that would reduce the price of the accents or not? No worries if not, but I have quite a few of the items from your wishlist.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55