Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sil’s Shop [Dusk’s Lantern: VS F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][color= Darkslateblue][size=6]Welcome![/size][/color] [color= Mediumpurple][b]~[/b] [/color] [/center] ----------- [center][Eventual shop banner][/center] ----------- [color= Mediumpurple][b]General[/b] [/color] [list] [*]If your dragon is wearing one of my accents I'd love to see them :) [*]Feel free to ask for previews, I'm happy to do them! [*]If an accent/skin requires minor changes (ex. shading, lines) I won't ping you the first round but if it requires a second change I'll notify you of the delay. [*]Ping friendly [*]Feel free to ask questions here or via PM! [/list] [color= Mediumpurple][b]Payment and slots info[/b] [/color] [list] [*]Check the preorder/order list for t/g/mixed slots. [i]Generally[/i], it will be either one or two all other slots are gems! [*]I will assume you want a gem slot unless you specify otherwise [*][u]Please only send payment[/u] when I ping for it. Please also try to have payment when asked for it - I do understand things happen (my PMs are always open! And I'm happy to figure things out) ^^ [*]Most accents will only be printed if five slots are filled, skins may vary [/list]
Welcome!
~

[Eventual shop banner]

General
  • If your dragon is wearing one of my accents I'd love to see them :)
  • Feel free to ask for previews, I'm happy to do them!
  • If an accent/skin requires minor changes (ex. shading, lines) I won't ping you the first round but if it requires a second change I'll notify you of the delay.
  • Ping friendly
  • Feel free to ask questions here or via PM!

Payment and slots info
  • Check the preorder/order list for t/g/mixed slots. Generally, it will be either one or two all other slots are gems!
  • I will assume you want a gem slot unless you specify otherwise
  • Please only send payment when I ping for it. Please also try to have payment when asked for it - I do understand things happen (my PMs are always open! And I'm happy to figure things out) ^^
  • Most accents will only be printed if five slots are filled, skins may vary
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][color= Darkslateblue][size=4][b]Current Releases, Preorders, & Active Reprints[/b][/size][/color] [i]Most will need at least four-five orders to be put through[/i] [/center] [columns] [img]https://i.ibb.co/SP03QS6/New-Dusk.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][color= Mediumpurple][b]Accent: Dusk's Lantern[/b] 500g/600kt Reprint received[/color] [item=accent: dusk's lantern] 1. IamNoHere (g) 2. Tzinoka (g) 3. AH 4. AH 5. AH 6. AH 7. AH 8. AH 9. AH 10. ///// [/columns]
Current Releases, Preorders, & Active Reprints
Most will need at least four-five orders to be put through
New-Dusk.png
Accent: Dusk's Lantern
500g/600kt
Reprint received

Accent: Dusk's Lantern
1. IamNoHere (g)
2. Tzinoka (g)
3. AH
4. AH
5. AH
6. AH
7. AH
8. AH
9. AH
10. /////
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][color= Darkslateblue][size=4][b]Gallery[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color= Mediumpurple][b]Shelved[/b] [/color] [columns] [center][skin= 37637][/center] | 40 printed - 500g | [nextcol] [center][skin=38952][/center] | 10 printed - 500g | [nextcol] [center][skin=43621][/center] | 5 printed - | [nextcol] [center][skin= 43678][/center] | 10 printed - 500g | [/columns] [color= Mediumpurple][b]Retired[/b][/color] Xxxx [list] [*]Accents will rarely be retired [*]Shelved accents can be reprinted with enough interest [*]Shelved accents with the "private (self)" note are bribe only, they are accents I made and printed for myself/may appear on the AH or may not... ask? [*][u]Immediate[/u] reprinting can be done for the original cost + a blueprint [*]Custom recolours [u]start[/u] at 600g depending on complexity + blueprints. I keep one out of five. [*]Feel free to inquire if I have any of my accents in my hoard if there aren't any on the AH [*]Custom recolours can be discussed [/list]
Gallery
Shelved
| 40 printed - 500g |
| 10 printed - 500g |
| 5 printed - |
| 10 printed - 500g |

Retired
Xxxx

• Accents will rarely be retired
  • Shelved accents can be reprinted with enough interest
  • Shelved accents with the "private (self)" note are bribe only, they are accents I made and printed for myself/may appear on the AH or may not... ask?
  • Immediate reprinting can be done for the original cost + a blueprint
  • Custom recolours start at 600g depending on complexity + blueprints. I keep one out of five.
  • Feel free to inquire if I have any of my accents in my hoard if there aren't any on the AH
  • Custom recolours can be discussed
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[color=Mediumpurple][b]General pinglist:[/b][/color] @/Nalabyte @/Kaiyre @/Houndstooth @/Itarille @/SuzyChi ------------- [color= Mediumpurple][b]Reprint pinglist[/b][/color] [i]Need at least four or five [u]interested[/u] users to ping for reprint.[/i] Feel free to ask to be taken off this list [columns] [skin= 37637] [nextcol] 0/5 interested @/ Recolour interest: @/IamNoHere [/columns] -------------- -------------- [center][b][color= Darkslateblue]Unreleased/not printed[/color][/b] [color= Mediumpurple][i]Designs that didn't get enough interest to print. Can probably be printed for a blueprint and small fee or if enough interest is expressed.[/i][/color][/center] Accent: Lost in the Wind [img]https://i.ibb.co/CzzVd10/Windletters-small.png[/img]
General pinglist:
@/Nalabyte @/Kaiyre @/Houndstooth @/Itarille @/SuzyChi
Reprint pinglist
Need at least four or five interested users to ping for reprint. Feel free to ask to be taken off this list
0/5 interested
@/

Recolour interest:
@/IamNoHere

Unreleased/not printed
Designs that didn't get enough interest to print. Can probably be printed for a blueprint and small fee or if enough interest is expressed.
Accent: Lost in the Wind
Windletters-small.png
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[columns] [img]https://i.ibb.co/mD4PCZH/A68-F6-DC9-EAFA-443-B-AD12-33-A0576-F9-CA1.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][color= Mediumpurple][b]Accent: Happy Unbirthday[/b] 500g/600kt[/color] [item=accent blueprint][/center] 1. Nalabyte 2. scarecrane 3. KiteM 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Wildfirestar (t/g/mixed) 9. MohaveaCl (t/g/mixed) 10. [ Personal copy ] [/columns] [center]General pinglist: @Nalabyte @Kaiyre @Houndstooth[/center][center] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]GASP[/url][/center]
A68-F6-DC9-EAFA-443-B-AD12-33-A0576-F9-CA1.png
Accent: Happy Unbirthday
500g/600kt

Accent Blueprint
1. Nalabyte
2. scarecrane
3. KiteM
8. Wildfirestar (t/g/mixed)
9. MohaveaCl (t/g/mixed)
10. [ Personal copy ]
General pinglist: @Nalabyte @Kaiyre @Houndstooth
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I get a preview on this boy please? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=114&auth=ee4717920fca54979bf6224734c8c1bfe4ee392c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @silvercats2
Can I get a preview on this boy please?
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=114&auth=ee4717920fca54979bf6224734c8c1bfe4ee392c&dummyext=prev.png

@silvercats2
@kiwipen Of course! Here you are ^^ [center][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755782172698214451/821810502446612550/image0.png[/img][/center] Edit: That didn’t save transparent, sorry. [s]I’ll fix that in a moment![/s] Not sure why that’s happening, I’ll have to look into it later...
@kiwipen Of course! Here you are ^^
image0.png

Edit: That didn’t save transparent, sorry. I’ll fix that in a moment! Not sure why that’s happening, I’ll have to look into it later...
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@silvercats2
Hmm, I really love the teacups, I'm just unsure on the outfit for him! Thank you though. If you ever release a tea-related set without the outfit please do ping me.
@silvercats2
Hmm, I really love the teacups, I'm just unsure on the outfit for him! Thank you though. If you ever release a tea-related set without the outfit please do ping me.
@kiwipen Will do and no worries :)
@kiwipen Will do and no worries :)
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15