Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144
@exp
added you!! thank you for interest~ <3
@exp
added you!! thank you for interest~ <3
7bfJZaP.png
You pinged me a while back but in the future please use the updated pinglists.

I should have been removed from all GASP pinglists, so if you used an updated pinglist, can you lmk so I can let the GASP showrunners know to double-check that they removed me? Thanks!

Gorgeous skins by the way, I'm just broke haha
You pinged me a while back but in the future please use the updated pinglists.

I should have been removed from all GASP pinglists, so if you used an updated pinglist, can you lmk so I can let the GASP showrunners know to double-check that they removed me? Thanks!

Gorgeous skins by the way, I'm just broke haha
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@GuidanceOfficer
that's strange, i'm pretty sure i used the most up to date pinglist from here? as this generator is linked from the latest GASP thread itself, unless there's something else i'm not aware of...

otherwise, i think it's really best if you poke the folks at GASP about it. better sooner than later ! ^-^

that's understandable,,, ;; i'm very glad you think so still, tysm Q-Q !!!

edit // i tried to recreate the pinglist and couldn't find your name, so maybe there really are just an oudated version floating around out there and i'm dumb... will definitely keep in mind for the future though, thank u very much for letting me know! >:00
@GuidanceOfficer
that's strange, i'm pretty sure i used the most up to date pinglist from here? as this generator is linked from the latest GASP thread itself, unless there's something else i'm not aware of...

otherwise, i think it's really best if you poke the folks at GASP about it. better sooner than later ! ^-^

that's understandable,,, ;; i'm very glad you think so still, tysm Q-Q !!!

edit // i tried to recreate the pinglist and couldn't find your name, so maybe there really are just an oudated version floating around out there and i'm dumb... will definitely keep in mind for the future though, thank u very much for letting me know! >:00
7bfJZaP.png
is that tool run by the GASP people or is there another thread abt it on here? i'll let the GASP thread know definitely, but if the tool is out of date, that's a bruh moment because I asked to be removed weeks ago if i remember correctly
is that tool run by the GASP people or is there another thread abt it on here? i'll let the GASP thread know definitely, but if the tool is out of date, that's a bruh moment because I asked to be removed weeks ago if i remember correctly
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@/crowvidae - Hi there! If you're still taking orders may I grab one copy each of your eyes and my heart? Thanks very much!
@/crowvidae - Hi there! If you're still taking orders may I grab one copy each of your eyes and my heart? Thanks very much!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@crowvidae
If orders are still open, I’d love to grab a slot for both your eyes and my heart!
@crowvidae
If orders are still open, I’d love to grab a slot for both your eyes and my heart!
Wishlist
oh dear, oh dear... gorgeous :') gem slot for both please!! would love to be on your pinglist as well <3
oh dear, oh dear... gorgeous :') gem slot for both please!! would love to be on your pinglist as well <3
udj6wT1.png
@GuidanceOfficer
hmm i'm pretty sure i used the one linked in the thread, so it should be official! dug through my browser history to confirm too...

the only other reason possible i can think of was that i somehow had your name on my clipboard and pasted it into the list, but that would have been highly improbable x-x ... (( if that is somehow the case though, it's my bad!! i'll be more careful next time!! ;A; ))

still, please do let me know what could have been the problem, if they have any answers!

@Artorias @Susurrar
order are still open !! i added you both for the second run of each, tysm for the interest!! ;;
feel free to send gems now or afte~

@Fushide
aaaaaa,, i'm very glad to hear that tysm !! ;A;*
added you to the pinglist, as well as the second run for my heart and a third run of your eyes!!

feel free to send gems now or after!! >:'33
@GuidanceOfficer
hmm i'm pretty sure i used the one linked in the thread, so it should be official! dug through my browser history to confirm too...

the only other reason possible i can think of was that i somehow had your name on my clipboard and pasted it into the list, but that would have been highly improbable x-x ... (( if that is somehow the case though, it's my bad!! i'll be more careful next time!! ;A; ))

still, please do let me know what could have been the problem, if they have any answers!

@Artorias @Susurrar
order are still open !! i added you both for the second run of each, tysm for the interest!! ;;
feel free to send gems now or afte~

@Fushide
aaaaaa,, i'm very glad to hear that tysm !! ;A;*
added you to the pinglist, as well as the second run for my heart and a third run of your eyes!!

feel free to send gems now or after!! >:'33
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
Sent gems for both!
@crowvidae
Sent gems for both!
Wishlist
@crowvidae hello! i'm so sorry i missed a ping about payment earlier, been busy wil work. i still didn't pay 500g for Your Eyes, should I send it asap or you will list it via PA when accent is all approved? hope it's not too late ;; apologies [emoji=pink star size=1]
@crowvidae
hello! i'm so sorry i missed a ping about payment earlier, been busy wil work.
i still didn't pay 500g for Your Eyes, should I send it asap or you will list it via PA when accent is all approved?
hope it's not too late ;; apologies
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144