Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PREORDERS] Base’s Shop
[center] [font=corbel] [color=#9f4017] Hello! I hope you stay to look at my shop :)![/center] [color=#9f4017][*] [color=#9f4017] [font=corbel] I am only taking gems for now, each payment will help w/ getting your skin! [*] [color=#9f4017][font=corbel] If you pay, you will be added to the pinglist for when the skin/accent is printed. [*] [color=#9f4017][font=corbel] You HAVE to pay beforehand so I can print the skin for you [*] [color=#9f4017][font=corbel] Each accent/skin will have a 10 print run, with me keeping one. Which means there is nine slots for each piece. [*] [color=#9f4017][font=corbel] I will take customs at some time, but for now they are closed. [*] [color=#9f4017][font=corbel] PLEASE ping if you want to be added to the pinglist, I may not respond in a few hours due to school [font=corbel] [color=#9f4017] Accent: Rerecorded Pinstripe (I do take skin previews if you ask!) [emoji=gem size=1] 350 [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779831534714900/809027205295898634/skydancer_m_dragon_elements_friendly.png[/img]
Hello! I hope you stay to look at my shop :)!

[*] I am only taking gems for now, each payment will help w/ getting your skin!

[*] If you pay, you will be added to the pinglist for when the skin/accent is printed.

[*] You HAVE to pay beforehand so I can print the skin for you

[*] Each accent/skin will have a 10 print run, with me keeping one. Which means there is nine slots for each piece.

[*] I will take customs at some time, but for now they are closed.

[*] PLEASE ping if you want to be added to the pinglist, I may not respond in a few hours due to school

Accent: Rerecorded Pinstripe
(I do take skin previews if you ask!)
skydancer_m_dragon_elements_friendly.png
pHCrqjQ.gif
PINGLIST
PINGLIST
pHCrqjQ.gif
Hello! How many gems do I need to pay?
Hello! How many gems do I need to pay?
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@phoenixgirl111
@phoenixgirl111
pHCrqjQ.gif
Heh
Never mind- I'm poor compared to that
Heh
Never mind- I'm poor compared to that
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png