Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | para's skins [bike aether m skins]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53
hello! just wanted to check in on run 2 of Disappearing Pisces :D
hello! just wanted to check in on run 2 of Disappearing Pisces :D
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary
still not enough gems to print it yet unfortunately :[ there's been little to no interest in it but i will try my best to get the copies out asap
@Solinary
still not enough gems to print it yet unfortunately :[ there's been little to no interest in it but i will try my best to get the copies out asap
No worries, thanks for the update!
No worries, thanks for the update!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@parasites is there another aberration devourer of space skin I would love to get it for my Aberration Celestia or can you do a custom I go blueprints and gems [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76461156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764612/76461156_350.png[/img][/url]
@parasites is there another aberration devourer of space skin I would love to get it for my Aberration Celestia or can you do a custom I go blueprints and gems

76461156_350.png
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Kaio @Lionsong @GlitchyOddy @Pisces2012 @Norion @Solinary

hello! i apologize about the long silence, but i didn't forget about the skin! im trying my best to gather up all the gems to print the second round for disappearing pisces, but the lack of interest + lack of money to buy gems is really hitting me hard here. i promise that i'll print it and send out the copies when i get the chance, but it may be a while until that happens

i'll make sure to update you guys whenever something pops up (whether it be the skin finally being printed or something else) because i understand you've been waiting for quite a while to obtain the skin, but like i said, things have been just a little rough lately so im trying my best here

i really hope you guys understand! i promise the copies will be sent out at some point, it just... may be a while. if you have any comments or concerns, please do let me know! im willing to answer them to the best of my ability
@Kaio @Lionsong @GlitchyOddy @Pisces2012 @Norion @Solinary

hello! i apologize about the long silence, but i didn't forget about the skin! im trying my best to gather up all the gems to print the second round for disappearing pisces, but the lack of interest + lack of money to buy gems is really hitting me hard here. i promise that i'll print it and send out the copies when i get the chance, but it may be a while until that happens

i'll make sure to update you guys whenever something pops up (whether it be the skin finally being printed or something else) because i understand you've been waiting for quite a while to obtain the skin, but like i said, things have been just a little rough lately so im trying my best here

i really hope you guys understand! i promise the copies will be sent out at some point, it just... may be a while. if you have any comments or concerns, please do let me know! im willing to answer them to the best of my ability
No worries, I understand and don't mind waiting. thanks for the update!
No worries, I understand and don't mind waiting. thanks for the update!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Moonstone191
oh goodness, im so sorry for taking a while to reply ;; i totally forgot to

the "devourer of space" skin i made was a custom for someone, yes! however, im willing to reprint it if the person i made it for is willing to let me do so (maybe with some edits of your choice)

if not, im willing to make an entirely new one specifically for you! i'll let you know what they say and i'll try and get back to you asap
@Moonstone191
oh goodness, im so sorry for taking a while to reply ;; i totally forgot to

the "devourer of space" skin i made was a custom for someone, yes! however, im willing to reprint it if the person i made it for is willing to let me do so (maybe with some edits of your choice)

if not, im willing to make an entirely new one specifically for you! i'll let you know what they say and i'll try and get back to you asap
@parasite no worries if they want to. I would really like it to be red instead of blue if it's alright with them I just gotta figure out how to get my gems back up. If I don't get it back up in time will you accept a dimond, blend, and sparkle Aberration hatchling I might have some on the nest very soon
@parasite no worries if they want to. I would really like it to be red instead of blue if it's alright with them I just gotta figure out how to get my gems back up. If I don't get it back up in time will you accept a dimond, blend, and sparkle Aberration hatchling I might have some on the nest very soon
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
[emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
bump! had to remove some links as they were against the tos. im double checking to make sure i got rid of them -- i will not be using the site to give previews anymore, so if there's any skin you want a preview on, please ask me and i'll provide them for you

edit: admins, if there are any other links that i missed that need to be removed, please let me know. im trying my best to follow the tos as much as i can, so i'd like to know if there are others i forgot/didn't know that haven't been removed
bump! had to remove some links as they were against the tos. im double checking to make sure i got rid of them -- i will not be using the site to give previews anymore, so if there's any skin you want a preview on, please ask me and i'll provide them for you

edit: admins, if there are any other links that i missed that need to be removed, please let me know. im trying my best to follow the tos as much as i can, so i'd like to know if there are others i forgot/didn't know that haven't been removed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53