Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@plaguenurse hello friend i have arrived once again to bug you and ask, may I be on your pinglist please? c: danke
@plaguenurse hello friend i have arrived once again to bug you and ask, may I be on your pinglist please? c: danke
ooSuhor.png
@GermanicNordic for suresiez
@GermanicNordic for suresiez
2.gif
Hiya, I would like to be added to the general pinglist and to the interest list for bewwies n cream! :3c
Hiya, I would like to be added to the general pinglist and to the interest list for bewwies n cream! :3c
Lichtdrache.gif
@N3WV01D added!
@N3WV01D added!
2.gif
Hi there! Could I please be added to your pinglist? c:
Hi there! Could I please be added to your pinglist? c:
4KX26z3.png ...
...jess
...she/her
...witch
@thevvitch added!
@thevvitch added!
2.gif
Having seen Hannibal (and loving it in all it's creepy, horrifying glory), and now seeing your signature with those pink cheeks... I'm dying... hahahahahaha... :D
Having seen Hannibal (and loving it in all it's creepy, horrifying glory), and now seeing your signature with those pink cheeks... I'm dying... hahahahahaha... :D
7d96ebw.gif
I'd be interested in a copy of Evil God if you decide to reprint!

EDIT: I don't know how much it matters to you, but your skin Wicked Divinity, it has a male Snapper pictured rather than a female one.
I'd be interested in a copy of Evil God if you decide to reprint!

EDIT: I don't know how much it matters to you, but your skin Wicked Divinity, it has a male Snapper pictured rather than a female one.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Eviscerate i have a personal copy of evil god i'd be willing to sell you if you're interested!

also, i've never noticed that it was marked as a male snapper skin, that's so odd??
@Eviscerate i have a personal copy of evil god i'd be willing to sell you if you're interested!

also, i've never noticed that it was marked as a male snapper skin, that's so odd??
2.gif
Sure! If you don't mind, that is! :o
And yeah, I was a little confused myself, but I thought I should let you know so maybe the devs can change it for you?
Anyways, thank you! c:
Sure! If you don't mind, that is! :o
And yeah, I was a little confused myself, but I thought I should let you know so maybe the devs can change it for you?
Anyways, thank you! c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32