Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I'm curious what's the status of Vamp Classic?
I'm curious what's the status of Vamp Classic?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Keyina added!
@Keyina added!
2.gif
@Thardus It's still short of one slot. I can return your gems if you'd like! i'm pretty much just waiting for one more person to ask for a preorder slot so I can print it.
@Thardus It's still short of one slot. I can return your gems if you'd like! i'm pretty much just waiting for one more person to ask for a preorder slot so I can print it.
2.gif
@Plaguenurse

Thanks for letting me know. I'm good with waiting!
@Plaguenurse

Thanks for letting me know. I'm good with waiting!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Viscount
@sharkbutt
@emshen
@ItMeansHope

alright my dudes, it's been a million years but i've decided i'm going to cover the last slot for Vamp Classic with my own funds so i can print this thing. Slots are still 900g and if anyone would like their slot rebuked please let me know asap. Please send your preorder gems thru PM or 1-way CR!
@Viscount
@sharkbutt
@emshen
@ItMeansHope

alright my dudes, it's been a million years but i've decided i'm going to cover the last slot for Vamp Classic with my own funds so i can print this thing. Slots are still 900g and if anyone would like their slot rebuked please let me know asap. Please send your preorder gems thru PM or 1-way CR!
2.gif
Ah I'm sorry, but I'm broke at the moment so I have to resign my slot !
Ah I'm sorry, but I'm broke at the moment so I have to resign my slot !
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
Hiya sorry for the extremely late reply my noti got buried!
But i'd like to get a custom/remake/recolor (?) of the moth cluster skin for F fae if ur still up for it ^^

@plaguenurse
Hiya sorry for the extremely late reply my noti got buried!
But i'd like to get a custom/remake/recolor (?) of the moth cluster skin for F fae if ur still up for it ^^

@plaguenurse
Hey you cancelled my CR with payment for the vamp classic skin?
Hey you cancelled my CR with payment for the vamp classic skin?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Thardus
@Viscount
@sharkbutt
@emshen
@ItMeansHope
@BrandonFlowers

hey folks, i was planning to cover the last slot of vamp classic but i can't cover two slots. so i'm unfortunately going to have to cancel the accent due to lack of interest.
@Thardus
@Viscount
@sharkbutt
@emshen
@ItMeansHope
@BrandonFlowers

hey folks, i was planning to cover the last slot of vamp classic but i can't cover two slots. so i'm unfortunately going to have to cancel the accent due to lack of interest.
2.gif
@plaguenurse

I'd love to be on your pinglist please! Am hugely interested in Vamp Classic but unfortunately don't have the funds right now :'(
@plaguenurse

I'd love to be on your pinglist please! Am hugely interested in Vamp Classic but unfortunately don't have the funds right now :'(
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32