Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pest's Stuff
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 248 249
@Pesticide I don't see this mentioned anywhere, would you consider doing a single copy reprint of a skin/accent if the buyer covers the entire cost? (i.e. the skin/accent blueprint + the cost of the skin/accent)
@Pesticide I don't see this mentioned anywhere, would you consider doing a single copy reprint of a skin/accent if the buyer covers the entire cost? (i.e. the skin/accent blueprint + the cost of the skin/accent)
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
@Snoops - Unfortunately when my accents retire they are retired forever.
@Snoops - Unfortunately when my accents retire they are retired forever.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide understandable! I only just discovered your shop, but hopefully I'll be able to nab something next time!
@Pesticide understandable! I only just discovered your shop, but hopefully I'll be able to nab something next time!
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
@Pesticide I got my copy of star sister and was looking at the database for all of your other skins, then noticed that charmer/meduse/venom weaver for F Veilspun were also your creations! I’m very in love with that series but unfortunately did not join FR at that time yet…do you by chance still have any copies of either of those left? Thanks
@Pesticide I got my copy of star sister and was looking at the database for all of your other skins, then noticed that charmer/meduse/venom weaver for F Veilspun were also your creations! I’m very in love with that series but unfortunately did not join FR at that time yet…do you by chance still have any copies of either of those left? Thanks
@sleepytomato - unfortunately I only have personal copies of those and I’m not quite ready to let them go,
@sleepytomato - unfortunately I only have personal copies of those and I’m not quite ready to let them go,
Accent Shop
@pesticide Totally understandable because they are so gorgeous! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
@pesticide Totally understandable because they are so gorgeous! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
@Pesticide
Can I be put down for Havoc? :)
@Pesticide
Can I be put down for Havoc? :)
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Pesticide please let me know if there are any more copies of M!obelisk: Chaos I would love to acquire one
@Pesticide please let me know if there are any more copies of M!obelisk: Chaos I would love to acquire one
thIF0cm.png
@Pesticide

Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any remaining copies of any of these three skins, or any leads on someone who may be considering parting with theirs, would you? ^^

@Pesticide

Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any remaining copies of any of these three skins, or any leads on someone who may be considering parting with theirs, would you? ^^

Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Froze - Slots for Havoc are closed unfortunately.

@SoaringMoon - Yes, I have copies available. I can send you a CR.

@Orcalot - Unfortunately I have no copies of those available.
@Froze - Slots for Havoc are closed unfortunately.

@SoaringMoon - Yes, I have copies available. I can send you a CR.

@Orcalot - Unfortunately I have no copies of those available.
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 248 249