Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2
[center][size=5][font=Abril Fatface][s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s]INFORMATION[s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][/SIZE][/font][/center] [center][size=4][b]Do NOT ping me, I'm subbed![/b][/size][/center] [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s] Hi! My name's Grey. I'm new to the skins and accents business (at least making them, I've bought some UMs here and there) but I'm just here to have fun. I'm not the best artist out there so I tend to use references a lot (nothing wrong with that!....I think), always looking to improve though! [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s] This won't be the most active shop overall because my health > pixel dragons, and I get burnout often. Hope you understand! [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s] I don't have a set aesthetic for my skins. I do like vaporwave a lot but that isn't all you'll see around here (hopefully) [center][s][color=transparent].........................[/color][/s] [emoji=clownfish size=1] [s][color=transparent].........................[/color][/s][/center] [b]General:[/b] [LIST] [*]Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1200 [*]Payment is UPFRONT, send it via CR or PMs. I'm poor and don't have enough money to buy the blueprints. Please tell me which skin(s) you're paying for! [*]Send Payment when I tell you to!! Don't send it right away. [*]There is [b]ONE[/b] treasure slot per run, put a (t) next to your name in the sheet if you want it [*]No mixed payment [*]No refunds unless there wasn't enough interest for a run/you cancelled your order/there was an error [*]Leftover skins will be listed in the AH [*]Reselling is okay but don't buy for the sole purpose of doing so. If I see my skins being sold during printing I will block you. [/LIST] [b]Customs:[/b] [LIST] [*]Currently NOT open. I'm not confident enough yet-- but you can add yourself to the pinglist below if interested! [/LIST] [center][size=5] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fK3iy235_d2JEU4FVY089NqMNGsT1_25efRgTkFynXk/edit?usp=sharing]> SELF-EDITING PINGLIST <[/url][/size] Feel free to lmk if you wanna be added![/center]
..........INFORMATION..........
Do NOT ping me, I'm subbed!

.......... Hi! My name's Grey. I'm new to the skins and accents business (at least making them, I've bought some UMs here and there) but I'm just here to have fun. I'm not the best artist out there so I tend to use references a lot (nothing wrong with that!....I think), always looking to improve though!

.......... This won't be the most active shop overall because my health > pixel dragons, and I get burnout often. Hope you understand!

.......... I don't have a set aesthetic for my skins. I do like vaporwave a lot but that isn't all you'll see around here (hopefully)
......................... .........................

General:
  • Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1200
  • Payment is UPFRONT, send it via CR or PMs. I'm poor and don't have enough money to buy the blueprints. Please tell me which skin(s) you're paying for!
  • Send Payment when I tell you to!! Don't send it right away.
  • There is ONE treasure slot per run, put a (t) next to your name in the sheet if you want it
  • No mixed payment
  • No refunds unless there wasn't enough interest for a run/you cancelled your order/there was an error
  • Leftover skins will be listed in the AH
  • Reselling is okay but don't buy for the sole purpose of doing so. If I see my skins being sold during printing I will block you.

Customs:
  • Currently NOT open. I'm not confident enough yet-- but you can add yourself to the pinglist below if interested!

> SELF-EDITING PINGLIST <
Feel free to lmk if you wanna be added!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
[center][size=5] [emoji=star size=1] ¦ [font=Abril Fatface][s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s]PREORDER/PRINTING[s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][/SIZE][/font][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774793297264377906/814560285746528296/tiny-dont-stop-the-party.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][center][color=transparent]..........[/color][font=merriweather][b]Don't stop the party[/b] [color=transparent]..............[/color]660g/792kt [color=transparent]..............[/color]add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fK3iy235_d2JEU4FVY089NqMNGsT1_25efRgTkFynXk/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]here[/color][/url] [color=transparent].............[/color]ask for preview [color=transparent].............[/color]retiring march 6th[/center][/columns]
¦ ..........PREORDER/PRINTING..........
tiny-dont-stop-the-party.png
..........Don't stop the party
..............660g/792kt
..............add yourself here
.............ask for preview
.............retiring march 6th

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
[center][size=5][font=Abril Fatface][s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s]ARCHIVE[s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][/SIZE][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman][s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][b]Shelved[/b] Will be reprinted if there's enough interest [item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint] [size=2][color=transparent]...............[/color][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size] [color=transparent]..........[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size] [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][b]Retired[/b] Will not be reprinted until further notice [item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint] [size=2][color=transparent]...............[/color][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size] [color=transparent]..........[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size] [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][b]Customs[/b] For others or personal [item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint] [size=2][color=transparent]...............[/color][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size] [color=transparent]..........[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]total prints[/i][/size] [s][color=transparent]..........[/color][/s][b]Festival Winners[/b] [item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint][item=accent blueprint] [size=2][color=transparent]...............[/color][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size][color=transparent]......................[/color][size=2][i]name[/i][/size] [color=transparent]..........[/color][size=2][i]fest name[/i][/size][color=transparent]..............[/color][size=2][i]fest name[/i][/size][color=transparent]..................[/color][size=2][i]fest name[/i][/size] [/font]
..........ARCHIVE..........

..........Shelved
Will be reprinted if there's enough interest
Accent Blueprint Accent Blueprint Accent Blueprint
...............name......................name......................name
..........total prints..............total prints..............total prints

..........Retired
Will not be reprinted until further notice

..........Customs
For others or personal

..........Festival Winners
..........fest name..............fest name..................fest name

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
..........WIPS..........

.....Nothing to see here! Yet!
..........WIPS..........

.....Nothing to see here! Yet!

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
res
res

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
res
res

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
just in case
just in case

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774793297264377906/814559614129537084/cat-ol_preview.png[/img] [size=4]DON'T STOP THE PARTY![/size][/center] [center][b]660g/792kt[/b] each! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fK3iy235_d2JEU4FVY089NqMNGsT1_25efRgTkFynXk/edit#gid=0]slots here![/url] ask for previews! [/center]
cat-ol_preview.png
DON'T STOP THE PARTY!
660g/792kt each!
slots here!
ask for previews!

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Put me down for Lemon/Lime and add me to your pinglist please!
Put me down for Lemon/Lime and add me to your pinglist please!
@Watermel0nBob added!
@Watermel0nBob added!

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
1 2