Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSES 6.4] aethm|the house of augustus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Stonecutter gotcha!
@Stonecutter gotcha!
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
[center][size=5][i][b][font=times new roman]accent : so it goes[/font][/b][/i][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CNp7yF7.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][b][size=4]500g | The Lonely[/size][/b] [i]i simply shrug and say what the trafalmadorians say about dead people, which is ‘so it goes’.[/i] [b]Preorders Open! Respond to be added to the list.[/font][/center] [center][font=times new roman][i]pinglist snipped[/i][/font][/center]
accent : so it goes

CNp7yF7.png

500g | The Lonely

i simply shrug and say what the trafalmadorians say about dead people, which is ‘so it goes’.

Preorders Open! Respond to be added to the list.
pinglist snipped
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
You have some beautiful skins! Unfortunately, I have a bad tendency of using up all my gems XD
Do you have a general pinglist? If so, I would love to be added to it!
You have some beautiful skins! Unfortunately, I have a bad tendency of using up all my gems XD
Do you have a general pinglist? If so, I would love to be added to it!
Hatchery.png Temporal-Rifters-for-siggy.png
Hello! Could I get a slot for both so it goes and you'll be alright? Thanks!
Hello! Could I get a slot for both so it goes and you'll be alright? Thanks!
May I ask if the male imp accent is limited?
May I ask if the male imp accent is limited?
I'd love a slot!
I'd love a slot!
1HKauy9.png
@SnowFrost620 i do now! consider yourself the first ^^

@Odile gotcha!

@Gaston i haven't decided for certain, but given that (unless i suddenly get an explosion of interest) i'm only printing five now, i believe i will print it again eventually. it may be awhile, however.

@Hiii alright!
@SnowFrost620 i do now! consider yourself the first ^^

@Odile gotcha!

@Gaston i haven't decided for certain, but given that (unless i suddenly get an explosion of interest) i'm only printing five now, i believe i will print it again eventually. it may be awhile, however.

@Hiii alright!
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
@Kaivyrin i'd love a copy please!
@Kaivyrin i'd love a copy please!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I'd love a slot for the imp m accent!
I'd love a slot for the imp m accent!
@MollyMerula @seaofspace

got you both!
@MollyMerula @seaofspace

got you both!
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40