Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inferno Incarnate S&A [F Imp]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[right][size=5][font=Times New Roman][b]Inferno Incarnate[/b][/font][/size][/right] [right][size=4][font=Times New Roman][i]Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe[/i][/font][/size][/right] [size=4][font=Times New Roman][b]Treasure:Gems = 1300:1[/b][/font][/size] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]General Information[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]i'm subscribed. don't ping me. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for the shelves. retired skins will not be reprinted. pinned skins may be reprinted if i receive enough interest, or if i just want to. [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Payment[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]no mixed payment. [*][font=Times New Roman]treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent. [*][font=Times New Roman]payment is taken in advance of printing. when a run fills, i will ping everyone on the list for payment. once enough people have paid, i will print the skins; when they return to me, i will post a seven-day pa to anyone who has not yet paid. [*][font=Times New Roman]generally i use 1t pas for those who have already paid, because sending many crossroads is a nightmare. let me know specifically if you want one anyway. [*][font=Times New Roman]if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah. [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Other[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it. [*][font=Times New Roman]same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire. [*][font=Times New Roman]be polite. [*][font=Times New Roman]i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
Inferno Incarnate
Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe

Treasure:Gems = 1300:1

General Information
  • i'm subscribed. don't ping me.
  • see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah.
  • see below post for the shelves. retired skins will not be reprinted. pinned skins may be reprinted if i receive enough interest, or if i just want to.

Payment
  • no mixed payment.
  • treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent.
  • payment is taken in advance of printing. when a run fills, i will ping everyone on the list for payment. once enough people have paid, i will print the skins; when they return to me, i will post a seven-day pa to anyone who has not yet paid.
  • generally i use 1t pas for those who have already paid, because sending many crossroads is a nightmare. let me know specifically if you want one anyway.
  • if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah.

Other
  • reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it.
  • same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire.
  • be polite.
  • i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
[right][size=5][b][font=Times New Roman]Preorders[/font][/b][/size][/right] [i][b][size=4][font=Times New Roman]you'll be alright[/font][/size][/b][/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/pOBcW38.png[/img][nextcol] [color=transparent]///[color][nextcol] [b][font=Times New Roman]700g | the torchbearer[/font][/b] [quote=yba] [list] [*]Aeriel [*]RosalindeSol [*]Stonecutter [*]Hiii [*]Minhyuk [*] [*] [*] [*] [*]Kaivyrin [/list] [/quote][/columns] [i][b][size=4][font=Times New Roman]so it goes[/font][/size][/b][/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/MZbN9M2.png[/img][nextcol] [color=transparent]///[color][nextcol] [b][font=Times New Roman]500g | the lonely[/font][/b] [quote=sig] [list] [*]MollyMerula (paid) [*]seaofspace [*]Franchesca (paid) [*]Franchesca (paid) [*]Kaivyrin [/list] [/quote][/columns] [i][b][size=4][font=Times New Roman]still and scattered[/font][/size][/b][/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NhGEfCD.png[/img][nextcol] [color=transparent]///[color][nextcol] [b][font=Times New Roman]500g | the frozen[/font][/b] [quote=sas] [list] [*]KnucklePuck [*]Snoops (paid) [*]thefrogg (paid) [*]Hardycat (paid) [*]Hemmalaya (paid) [*]Apfelobst (paid) [*]Franchesca (paid) [*]Jorybear (paid) [*](t) PtolemyII (paid) [*]Kaivyrin [/list] [/quote][/columns]
Preorders

you'll be alright

pOBcW38.png ///[color] 700g | the torchbearer
yba wrote:
  • Aeriel
  • RosalindeSol
  • Stonecutter
  • Hiii
  • Minhyuk
  • Kaivyrin

so it goes

MZbN9M2.png ///[color] 500g | the lonely