Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TomSwifty's Skins (New on AH)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@TomSwifty
oh i love how that looks on her! could i snag one of the gem slots for wintermane musician?
@TomSwifty
oh i love how that looks on her! could i snag one of the gem slots for wintermane musician?
20skHFx.png boo? boo!

- she/them
- fr+0

what? sticking to one element? pssh
@shooshpap Sure thing, you're on the list!
@shooshpap Sure thing, you're on the list!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
If you do a version of the Longneck armor without the hair, please ping me!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke Will do!
@SarcasticHawke Will do!

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
[quote name="SarcasticHawke" date="2020-12-21 07:32:58" ] If you do a version of the Longneck armor without the hair, please ping me! [/quote] Yes! Please let me know too!
SarcasticHawke wrote on 2020-12-21 07:32:58:

Yes! Please let me know too!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom Will do! Sorry, didn't see your post before
@Bantymom Will do! Sorry, didn't see your post before

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty

No problem.

If you do end up redoing it without hair, bronze tones (like ancient Greeks) would also be lovely, but not if you don't have enough interest, of course.
@TomSwifty

No problem.

If you do end up redoing it without hair, bronze tones (like ancient Greeks) would also be lovely, but not if you don't have enough interest, of course.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
x
x

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Hey!

This might be a long shot, but do have any copies of storybook wanderer left? Thanks!
Hey!

This might be a long shot, but do have any copies of storybook wanderer left? Thanks!
@Zhombi @Shian @mus

I used some of my NOTN earnings to print Scarred Patriarch, and am sending out PAs right after this posts!

Fair notice, I had to change the color a bit to get it through, so now it's more brown than red -> If this is a dealbreaker feel free to reject the PA, though I don't think it's too drastic of a change.
@Zhombi @Shian @mus

I used some of my NOTN earnings to print Scarred Patriarch, and am sending out PAs right after this posts!

Fair notice, I had to change the color a bit to get it through, so now it's more brown than red -> If this is a dealbreaker feel free to reject the PA, though I don't think it's too drastic of a change.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115