Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Strella
@FusionBoltzGX

I apologise for the ping -
Those previewer links you have provided with your skins are not allowed on Flight Rising as they break FR's terms of service. I would hate for you to unintentionally disqualify your skins this early into the submissions if you were unaware of FR's decision. I hope you have a lovely day, and best of luck for your submissions!
@Strella
@FusionBoltzGX

I apologise for the ping -
Those previewer links you have provided with your skins are not allowed on Flight Rising as they break FR's terms of service. I would hate for you to unintentionally disqualify your skins this early into the submissions if you were unaware of FR's decision. I hope you have a lovely day, and best of luck for your submissions!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Thank you for letting me know! I've removed it<3 I aughta re-read the ToS it's been awhile
@Katalist Thank you for letting me know! I've removed it<3 I aughta re-read the ToS it's been awhile
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella No problem, glad it was an easy fix! <3
@Strella No problem, glad it was an easy fix! <3
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Thanks for the heads up! Guess this is what happens when I can't read properly, heh.
@Katalist

Thanks for the heads up! Guess this is what happens when I can't read properly, heh.
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
@MortNoire I really like Sole Survivor, it's something a bit different to the average Riot of Rot themed skin, while still representing the values of the Plague flight like survival and adaptation and overcoming challenges! I love the interesting and varied prostheses you've given the skin. Pretty Little Plague is also very cute :3
@MortNoire I really like Sole Survivor, it's something a bit different to the average Riot of Rot themed skin, while still representing the values of the Plague flight like survival and adaptation and overcoming challenges! I love the interesting and varied prostheses you've given the skin. Pretty Little Plague is also very cute :3
heck there are so many skins that I absolutely ADORE!

@pirix
I'm always a sucker for Female Skydancer accents. What's more, it's fancy with just a touch of edge! I also liked the Eye of Horus you put on the shoulder. Hope you win!

@shroudrat
Wormtongue gives me Devil May Cry vibes. I don't know why...but I love it. The eyes and the tentacles definitely give it demon vibes! I also love how you matched the colors...it's not often you see a skin or dragon with that color combo, but you made it work! Good luck!

@TheSlime
Hello there! I saw your skin entry and I was absolutely amazed by the details...I've always had a soft spot for Male WC skins with wings, and the little moon and what looks like the crumbling Pillar was a great touch! May the odds be ever in your favor!
heck there are so many skins that I absolutely ADORE!

@pirix
I'm always a sucker for Female Skydancer accents. What's more, it's fancy with just a touch of edge! I also liked the Eye of Horus you put on the shoulder. Hope you win!

@shroudrat
Wormtongue gives me Devil May Cry vibes. I don't know why...but I love it. The eyes and the tentacles definitely give it demon vibes! I also love how you matched the colors...it's not often you see a skin or dragon with that color combo, but you made it work! Good luck!

@TheSlime
Hello there! I saw your skin entry and I was absolutely amazed by the details...I've always had a soft spot for Male WC skins with wings, and the little moon and what looks like the crumbling Pillar was a great touch! May the odds be ever in your favor!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
@Ailaris thank you! i was worried it wasn't plague-themed enough since i don't usually dabble in the traditional plague horror/apocalyptic aesthetic, so i'm still working on improving it in that regard ^^ i'm glad you like it though!
@Ailaris thank you! i was worried it wasn't plague-themed enough since i don't usually dabble in the traditional plague horror/apocalyptic aesthetic, so i'm still working on improving it in that regard ^^ i'm glad you like it though!
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
@PlatonicPluto

Sorry again for the ping but I love what you did!! The change was subtle. But it looks so much better!! Plus it looks like the skeleton isn’t even real. Just like how time is an illusion. Mmm. Now I’m tempted to buy even if it doesn’t win. (Which. I could never understand why tbh. It’s amazing!!)
@PlatonicPluto

Sorry again for the ping but I love what you did!! The change was subtle. But it looks so much better!! Plus it looks like the skeleton isn’t even real. Just like how time is an illusion. Mmm. Now I’m tempted to buy even if it doesn’t win. (Which. I could never understand why tbh. It’s amazing!!)
TBD
@Ivita Thank you :D
@Ivita Thank you :D
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] god i love [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2917662/1#post_44887979]volvina's[/url] entries, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2917662/2#post_44889276]wasteland guardian[/url] is also very nice,, makes me wanna move back to plague already! i'm quite fond of this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2917662/3#post_44891048]wip[/url] as well lmao
god i love volvina's entries, and wasteland guardian is also very nice,, makes me wanna move back to plague already!

i'm quite fond of this wip as well lmao
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20