Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glasscape (Imp M accents!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@CoyoteFlowers @Altassar @Ashwini @Reigaia @Glitterbottom @Cuddleh @CommanderLexa @/Arkeyr79 @Eidos

Sorry for the double ping to you guys, but it turns out the first run of glass starscape is all filled out! :D I'll be sending in the order for it right away
@CoyoteFlowers @Altassar @Ashwini @Reigaia @Glitterbottom @Cuddleh @CommanderLexa @/Arkeyr79 @Eidos

Sorry for the double ping to you guys, but it turns out the first run of glass starscape is all filled out! :D I'll be sending in the order for it right away
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
A slot for Glass and Firey please!
A slot for Glass and Firey please!
@Velkhana can do! just to clarify-- the purpley-glass (dreamscape) or the blue-y glass? (starscape) I realize now I should've named them more differently ;v;
@Velkhana can do! just to clarify-- the purpley-glass (dreamscape) or the blue-y glass? (starscape) I realize now I should've named them more differently ;v;
@Eversnow Whoops, my bad! The blue-y glass, starscape.
@Eversnow Whoops, my bad! The blue-y glass, starscape.
@Velkhana awesome! The first run of starscape is actually full up, so I've put you down for the second run if that's okay?
@Velkhana awesome! The first run of starscape is actually full up, so I've put you down for the second run if that's okay?
@Eversnow

Thanks so much for the previews! They are really beautiful accents. May I order the Glass Starscape for now? Is there a treasure slot for the second run?
@Eversnow

Thanks so much for the previews! They are really beautiful accents. May I order the Glass Starscape for now? Is there a treasure slot for the second run?

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne yes there will be! c: would you like me to write you down for that?
@Tynethyne yes there will be! c: would you like me to write you down for that?
@Eversnow Yes please <3. How much treasure should I send? 400 or since the gem per treasure ratio is changing 500 or so? :)
@Eversnow Yes please <3. How much treasure should I send? 400 or since the gem per treasure ratio is changing 500 or so? :)

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Eversnow
Slot for each version please
@Eversnow
Slot for each version please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Tynethyne as far as I know the going rate is around 1:1300, but I think I'm gonna go with 1:1150 (460,000t) :D

tbh 1:1000 would be alright with me too if it's easier for everyone ;;
@Tynethyne as far as I know the going rate is around 1:1300, but I think I'm gonna go with 1:1150 (460,000t) :D

tbh 1:1000 would be alright with me too if it's easier for everyone ;;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36