Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | uma clearout [customs+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@fenmori I need to know what to give up to get a hold of f pearl accent wayfarer <3 I don’t have many good items to trade for but I can do gems

[skin=15819
@fenmori I need to know what to give up to get a hold of f pearl accent wayfarer <3 I don’t have many good items to trade for but I can do gems

[skin=15819
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
@pirix 10kg?

@cawfee 1kg? hard to find records on this one

@alligatorfeet also hard to find sales but 1kg?
@pirix 10kg?

@cawfee 1kg? hard to find records on this one

@alligatorfeet also hard to find sales but 1kg?
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fenmori
i'm the same way, just figured i would check first! would you be willing to do kaamos + the unspoken for 2.5 kg?
@fenmori
i'm the same way, just figured i would check first! would you be willing to do kaamos + the unspoken for 2.5 kg?
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@fenmori oops just realized I’m a dummy and messed up the code lol Okay I’m gonna send a CR :D thank you!
@fenmori oops just realized I’m a dummy and messed up the code lol Okay I’m gonna send a CR :D thank you!
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
@psi hmm the lowest i think i would take is 3kg
@psi hmm the lowest i think i would take is 3kg
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fenmori
i can do that, just gotta wait for some stuff to sell. feel free to shoot me a pa/cr and i'll accept when i can
@fenmori
i can do that, just gotta wait for some stuff to sell. feel free to shoot me a pa/cr and i'll accept when i can
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
if is still available, I'd love to buy it! I can do 1kG if the offer still stands, although I might need a day or two for something to sell :D
if is still available, I'd love to buy it! I can do 1kG if the offer still stands, although I might need a day or two for something to sell :D
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@batfossil sorry, it sold already! i'll update the op whoops
@batfossil sorry, it sold already! i'll update the op whoops
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
^
^
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fenmori I'm back with riches! So now that I can ask again.. would you sell Blackberry Jam for 900g? :>c [item= accent: blackberry jam]
@fenmori I'm back with riches! So now that I can ask again.. would you sell Blackberry Jam for 900g? :>c
Accent: blackberry jam
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png