Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [preorder] Pearlcatcher F accent
1 2
Hello, I'm taking pre-orders for the [b]Juvenile Starsweeper F accent[/b]. c: It's based on the Juvenile Starsweeper (surprise surprise) and it makes your Pearlcatcher look like they're holding the familiar. [center][item=Accent: Juvenile Starsweeper F] The accent price is [b]350g[/b] OR [b]455,000t.[/b] (1:1300 ratio) [/center] [size=5][b]Previews:[/b][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ATtGpe4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgTjkGO.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Order Info[/b][/size] - You can pre-order as many copies as you like. - It will [i]only[/i] be printed [i]once I reach 8 pre-orders[/i]. If I don't reach 8 pre-orders, it won't get printed. I will always be able to privately print for you for the cost of 1 blueprint + 350g (1350 gems total) though, if you really want it. - You only send payment after it's printed. So if you pre-order, make sure you have the funds necessary! Once it's printed, I will send you a Private Auction and you can pay me. - Be sure to specify whether you'd like to pay in gems or treasure! Gems are preferred by me, but you can absolutely also pay in treasure (1:1300 ratio). [size=5][b]Orders[/b][/size] 1. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] @/KameTurtle 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. ~~Printed!~~ 9. 10. I will let pre-orders run until [b]October 5th.[/b] If we reached at least 8 orders by then, it will get printed! If not, it will not get printed, and it will be shelved instead. Private prints are always possible but are expensive (blueprint + 350g)! That's about it, let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions! :3
Hello, I'm taking pre-orders for the Juvenile Starsweeper F accent. c: It's based on the Juvenile Starsweeper (surprise surprise) and it makes your Pearlcatcher look like they're holding the familiar.
Accent: Juvenile Starsweeper F

The accent price is 350g OR 455,000t. (1:1300 ratio)

Previews:
ATtGpe4.png

KgTjkGO.png

Order Info
- You can pre-order as many copies as you like.

- It will only be printed once I reach 8 pre-orders. If I don't reach 8 pre-orders, it won't get printed. I will always be able to privately print for you for the cost of 1 blueprint + 350g (1350 gems total) though, if you really want it.

- You only send payment after it's printed. So if you pre-order, make sure you have the funds necessary! Once it's printed, I will send you a Private Auction and you can pay me.

- Be sure to specify whether you'd like to pay in gems or treasure! Gems are preferred by me, but you can absolutely also pay in treasure (1:1300 ratio).

Orders
1. icon_gems.png @/KameTurtle
~~Printed!~~

I will let pre-orders run until October 5th. If we reached at least 8 orders by then, it will get printed! If not, it will not get printed, and it will be shelved instead. Private prints are always possible but are expensive (blueprint + 350g)!

That's about it, let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions! :3
WenPrLS.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accent, arcane flight, arcane, crystal/facets, glow, magic/runes, pink

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

(Ping was here. First time pinging so please let me know if I did it wrong!)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accent, arcane flight, arcane, crystal/facets, glow, magic/runes, pink

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

(Ping was here. First time pinging so please let me know if I did it wrong!)
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn
please a slot for gems!
@Cinspawn
please a slot for gems!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle I added you to the list, thank you so much! C: Fingers crossed for the rest!
@KameTurtle I added you to the list, thank you so much! C: Fingers crossed for the rest!
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn I love it so much! Accents which are altering PC's pearls are my absolute jam. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59387745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/593878/59387745_350.png[/img][/url] And my Project Pearl (where i am trying to gather 177 pearlcatchers together, link in sig!) can always use more PC accents. So yes, fingers crossed for it to be printed!
@Cinspawn
I love it so much! Accents which are altering PC's pearls are my absolute jam.
59387745_350.png
And my Project Pearl (where i am trying to gather 177 pearlcatchers together, link in sig!) can always use more PC accents.
So yes, fingers crossed for it to be printed!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Timezone bump C:
Timezone bump C:
WenPrLS.png
Oh my god so pretty!!
Oh my god so pretty!!
This is so cute! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
This is so cute!
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
Thank you!! I know it's a simple accent but I'm really proud of it cause it's my first one :D
Thank you!! I know it's a simple accent but I'm really proud of it cause it's my first one :D
WenPrLS.png
Bump!
Bump!
WenPrLS.png
1 2