Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Death's Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Saraceaser Added!
@Saraceaser Added!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Deathspecter Can I have a slot for Lesbian Wings?
@Deathspecter Can I have a slot for Lesbian Wings?
5.jpg
@Badendmusical I've put you down for a slot!
@Badendmusical I've put you down for a slot!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter

id hate to do this, but ive lost interest in the skin and need funds, so could i cancel my slot thingy for the aro wings please?
@DeathSpecter

id hate to do this, but ive lost interest in the skin and need funds, so could i cancel my slot thingy for the aro wings please?
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
@GlitchedWhispers Yeah, I've taken you off for it!
@GlitchedWhispers Yeah, I've taken you off for it!
@DeathSpecter Hello, I hate to do this but could I cancel my slot for the Lesbian wings?
@DeathSpecter Hello, I hate to do this but could I cancel my slot for the Lesbian wings?
5.jpg
@Badendmusical Yep, I'll take you off the list
@Badendmusical Yep, I'll take you off the list
Ace wings: @RandomPurple @Nenahel @CourtneyOlivia @Saraceaser Pan wings: @Liirah @Avoria @LupusUncia @/Saraceaser I'll be sending these two accents in for the 1st run. Pre-payment is needed since I'll need it in order to get both blue prints at once. If anything needs changed (like needing darkened shadows or lightened darks) I'll ping everyone with an updated version. Should you not want it anymore please let me know and I'll send back a refund! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6XBAEeS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/waRtVgl.png[/img]
Ace wings: @RandomPurple @Nenahel @CourtneyOlivia @Saraceaser
Pan wings: @Liirah @Avoria @LupusUncia @/Saraceaser

I'll be sending these two accents in for the 1st run. Pre-payment is needed since I'll need it in order to get both blue prints at once.

If anything needs changed (like needing darkened shadows or lightened darks) I'll ping everyone with an updated version. Should you not want it anymore please let me know and I'll send back a refund!

6XBAEeS.png

waRtVgl.png
Eep! I'll have to get a card when I go to the store today
Eep! I'll have to get a card when I go to the store today
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@DeathSpecter can I be added for the trans wings ping list?
@DeathSpecter can I be added for the trans wings ping list?
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77