Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >eonflute | GLITCH EYES Spiral M
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Marge thank you! I'll just send it now so I don't forget later lol ^^
@Marge thank you! I'll just send it now so I don't forget later lol ^^
@aperturescifi that works! thank you ^u^
@aperturescifi that works! thank you ^u^
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
love is a setting sun m&f have been submitted to the queue!

i'll submit spectrum of emotion once i get a bit more funds on hand in a few days or so; it will be sent to print soon!
love is a setting sun m&f have been submitted to the queue!

i'll submit spectrum of emotion once i get a bit more funds on hand in a few days or so; it will be sent to print soon!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
bump!

spectrum of emotion is now in the queue - so that means all three accents are submitted and awaiting approval!
bump!

spectrum of emotion is now in the queue - so that means all three accents are submitted and awaiting approval!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge can I preorder love is a setting sun-m?
@Marge can I preorder love is a setting sun-m?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Marge can I also preorder a spectrum of emotion?
@Marge can I also preorder a spectrum of emotion?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123 i've added you up to setting sun-m and spectrum of emotion, thank you! ^^ both are submitted to the queue so feel free to pre-pay now, or i can send you a private auction when copies are sent back to me. (and if it is the latter, how will you be paying?)
@Hello32123 i've added you up to setting sun-m and spectrum of emotion, thank you! ^^ both are submitted to the queue so feel free to pre-pay now, or i can send you a private auction when copies are sent back to me. (and if it is the latter, how will you be paying?)
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge I think I will send some gems now :)
@Marge I think I will send some gems now :)
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123 thank you! i wrote you down as paid for both :D
@Hello32123 thank you! i wrote you down as paid for both :D
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
hello all! both pose variants of love is a setting sun have just arrived! you will find them in your private auctions for 1t. thank you all for supporting my art!!

as always, you're welcome to post the dragons you put my skins on, now or in the future c: i'd love to see them and i'd be honored to feature them in my dragon showcase!

thank you all very much for preordering! extras are on the auction house now.

love is a setting sun-m
@uwuloo @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @Wardove @aperturescifi @Hello32123

love is a setting sun-f
@scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @WarriorSong @JadedEmperor @Wardove

@uwuloo - while double checking my records i noticed you changed your username, so i went ahead and reflected that change on my pinglist. if you'd like for me to remove you though, i can! ^^
hello all! both pose variants of love is a setting sun have just arrived! you will find them in your private auctions for 1t. thank you all for supporting my art!!

as always, you're welcome to post the dragons you put my skins on, now or in the future c: i'd love to see them and i'd be honored to feature them in my dragon showcase!

thank you all very much for preordering! extras are on the auction house now.

love is a setting sun-m
@uwuloo @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @Wardove @aperturescifi @Hello32123

love is a setting sun-f
@scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @WarriorSong @JadedEmperor @Wardove

@uwuloo - while double checking my records i noticed you changed your username, so i went ahead and reflected that change on my pinglist. if you'd like for me to remove you though, i can! ^^
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19