Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >eonflute | GLITCH EYES Spiral M
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@MorganBerry @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama

well, that was very fast! 5 slots have filled, so i'm ready to take payments for love is a setting sun-m (the male variant)! the accent is 500g/600kt at 1g:1200t. feel free to pay in gems, treasure or mixed, whatever you prefer!

and wow, beachvibes is wonderful! even the name fits x) i've added him up on the dragon showcase, thank you for sharing!
@MorganBerry @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama

well, that was very fast! 5 slots have filled, so i'm ready to take payments for love is a setting sun-m (the male variant)! the accent is 500g/600kt at 1g:1200t. feel free to pay in gems, treasure or mixed, whatever you prefer!

and wow, beachvibes is wonderful! even the name fits x) i've added him up on the dragon showcase, thank you for sharing!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
A slot for love is a setting sun-f please!
A slot for love is a setting sun-f please!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Could I get a preview of Love Is A Setting Sun-F on Opportunity here? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59130282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591303/59130282_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Could I get a preview of Love Is A Setting Sun-F on Opportunity here?
59130282_350.png
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
Can I have a treasure slot for the female version of love is a setting sun, please?
Can I have a treasure slot for the female version of love is a setting sun, please?
@WarriorSong i've added you up, thank you! ^^ @Wardove wow, what a pretty fandragon :O here is your preview!-- [img]https://i.imgur.com/pTPOTTS.png[/img]
@WarriorSong i've added you up, thank you! ^^

@Wardove wow, what a pretty fandragon :O here is your preview!--
pTPOTTS.png
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Thank you! Could I get a gem slot on both the male and female versions? :D
Thank you! Could I get a gem slot on both the male and female versions? :D
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
alrighty, time to print some more things! i'm terribly sorry for all the pings today, but here we go!

tl;dr: printing setting sun-m once i convert gems, taking payments for setting sun-f and spectrum of emotion.

--- love is a setting sun-f (female): now has enough slots filled, so please send payment ^^ thank you!
@dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @WarriorSong @JadedEmperor
@Wardove - i added you to both male and female, so if you could pay for both that'd be awesome <3 thank you!
@scarecrane - you paid in advance for the female version, so you're accounted for c:

--- love is a setting sun-m (male): is being sent to print as soon as i convert some gems!
@MorganBerry @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @Wardove

--- spectrum of emotion: i'm doing a 10-print run anyways because i can ;) please send payment and i'll get it printing, thank you for your patience!
@SteampunkLlama @Milkysys @Averat @WarriorSong
alrighty, time to print some more things! i'm terribly sorry for all the pings today, but here we go!

tl;dr: printing setting sun-m once i convert gems, taking payments for setting sun-f and spectrum of emotion.

--- love is a setting sun-f (female): now has enough slots filled, so please send payment ^^ thank you!
@dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @WarriorSong @JadedEmperor
@Wardove - i added you to both male and female, so if you could pay for both that'd be awesome <3 thank you!
@scarecrane - you paid in advance for the female version, so you're accounted for c:

--- love is a setting sun-m (male): is being sent to print as soon as i convert some gems!
@MorganBerry @nebulova @scarecrane @dinaurian @SteampunkLlama @Wardove

--- spectrum of emotion: i'm doing a 10-print run anyways because i can ;) please send payment and i'll get it printing, thank you for your patience!
@SteampunkLlama @Milkysys @Averat @WarriorSong
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge can i purchase a slot for love is a setting sun-m?
@Marge can i purchase a slot for love is a setting sun-m?
@aperturescifi of course! i added you up on the slots list c: i'm just about to submit the blueprints now, so you can pay now or when the accent is printed, whichever works for you!
@aperturescifi of course! i added you up on the slots list c: i'm just about to submit the blueprints now, so you can pay now or when the accent is printed, whichever works for you!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19