Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 172
@Straka
Can I be put on the sale list for Last New Child?
@Straka
Can I be put on the sale list for Last New Child?
apologies, I'll update everything in a few days, super busy w/ school rn

@Skyesong @NightDust - just letting you know I submitted another run of Last New Child so you can expect a PA for 750g in about a week
apologies, I'll update everything in a few days, super busy w/ school rn

@Skyesong @NightDust - just letting you know I submitted another run of Last New Child so you can expect a PA for 750g in about a week
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka Sorry for the Late Reply! Going through a bit of a difficult Time Personally but this was a nice Notif and Cheered me up so I will be watching out for it, Thank you! <3 :)
@Straka Sorry for the Late Reply! Going through a bit of a difficult Time Personally but this was a nice Notif and Cheered me up so I will be watching out for it, Thank you! <3 :)
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

@Straka Hello, I just realised Halley’s Comet isn’t retired (thank the lord, that accent is literally the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen); so I was wondering if you could print me a copy whenever you have the time and aren’t as busy ~

It should be a blueprint + 450g if I’m not mistaken? ^^

Thank you for taking the time c:
@Straka Hello, I just realised Halley’s Comet isn’t retired (thank the lord, that accent is literally the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen); so I was wondering if you could print me a copy whenever you have the time and aren’t as busy ~

It should be a blueprint + 450g if I’m not mistaken? ^^

Thank you for taking the time c:
@Contaminate - I've added you for Verteron Radiation! Though if you're deciding between those two, I will say July 1969 is probably going to be printed sooner (and I kinda like how the pink looks on her) so if that changes anything let me know c:

@Scripps - I just want to check, did I put a copy of Lunar Spacesuit in a PA for you? I can't remember if that last run sold out before or after you asked to be added ^^

@Finchhflight - I don't have any spare copies on hand, I'll ping you when I reprint it though! ^^

@Contaminate - I've added you for Verteron Radiation! Though if you're deciding between those two, I will say July 1969 is probably going to be printed sooner (and I kinda like how the pink looks on her) so if that changes anything let me know c:

@Scripps - I just want to check, did I put a copy of Lunar Spacesuit in a PA for you? I can't remember if that last run sold out before or after you asked to be added ^^

@Finchhflight - I don't have any spare copies on hand, I'll ping you when I reprint it though! ^^

art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[center]Have you ever thought, 'wow, I wish I could make my dragon an eldritch abomination for this RoR'? Yeah? Me too. And now you can, once again, for the low, low price of 750g >:3 [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58904687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589047/58904687_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [skin=36569] [b]Skin: Last New Child[/b] [b]750g[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=last+new+child&collapse=1]On the AH now![/url][/columns] If there's none left on the AH, let me know, I'll print another run during RoR if enough people are interested. It won't be reprinted again until next Riot of Rot. Also, let me know if you're interested in the recolor! I haven't printed more of it, but I might if there's enough demand, and I'm always happy to print single copies. [skin=36459] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Gaoler M, Skincent, festival, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, eldritch, eyes (realistic), halloween, plague flight, tentacles[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]
Have you ever thought, 'wow, I wish I could make my dragon an eldritch abomination for this RoR'? Yeah? Me too. And now you can, once again, for the low, low price of 750g >:3

58904687_350.png
Skin: Last New Child
750g
On the AH now!
If there's none left on the AH, let me know, I'll print another run during RoR if enough people are interested. It won't be reprinted again until next Riot of Rot.

Also, let me know if you're interested in the recolor! I haven't printed more of it, but I might if there's enough demand, and I'm always happy to print single copies.

Click here for the GASP thread!

Gaoler M, Skincent, festival, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, eldritch, eyes (realistic), halloween, plague flight, tentacles

Hi, I'd be interested in the Child of the Old Gods recolor if you do print it again!!
Hi, I'd be interested in the Child of the Old Gods recolor if you do print it again!!
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
@Straka you did! And here is my girl wearing it! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706382/70638148_350.png[/img]
@Straka you did! And here is my girl wearing it!
70638148_350.png
xMxPx78.png
She actually wearing July 1969 right now, but I’m very weak for accents so she might end up with two to swap between lol
She actually wearing July 1969 right now, but I’m very weak for accents so she might end up with two to swap between lol
sBdLZtA.png
Hello, could you add me to a slot of Translunar please? :)
Hello, could you add me to a slot of Translunar please? :)
FR+15
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 172