Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 171 172
Officially put me down for Type 1A, Sanguine, Artificial, Ancient, and Violent!
Officially put me down for Type 1A, Sanguine, Artificial, Ancient, and Violent!
sBdLZtA.png
Oh yeah! Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough, I want to be on the slot list for those three (ancient, artificial, and silver) as well as the three other slot lists that I’m on (submerged, 1A and solar). Thank you so much!
Oh yeah! Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough, I want to be on the slot list for those three (ancient, artificial, and silver) as well as the three other slot lists that I’m on (submerged, 1A and solar). Thank you so much!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Contaminate - All the slots for Sanguine are full but I'll add you to a pinglist for that one for when I do a second run ^^
@Contaminate - All the slots for Sanguine are full but I'll add you to a pinglist for that one for when I do a second run ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Thank you :D
Thank you :D
sBdLZtA.png
@Straka

You're gonna ruin me financially. -stares at gems-
One slot for Silver Supernova and Anomalous Supernova please!

Edit: How or when do you want payment for any of my slots? I can send it right now or do you do PAs or how is it gonna work?
@Straka

You're gonna ruin me financially. -stares at gems-
One slot for Silver Supernova and Anomalous Supernova please!

Edit: How or when do you want payment for any of my slots? I can send it right now or do you do PAs or how is it gonna work?
@Anjoulas - I'm sorry dgdkfhf ruining wallets is just what I do
I'm on mobile right now but I'll add you as soon as I get back to my computer c:
Yeah, I should've specified that before, sorry! wasn't expecting to actually cross that bridge until like a week from now lmao the accent market is more active than I had imagined
I prefer payment ahead of time so I can buy the blueprints, but not until the slots for any particular accent are full! ^^
@Anjoulas - I'm sorry dgdkfhf ruining wallets is just what I do
I'm on mobile right now but I'll add you as soon as I get back to my computer c:
Yeah, I should've specified that before, sorry! wasn't expecting to actually cross that bridge until like a week from now lmao the accent market is more active than I had imagined
I prefer payment ahead of time so I can buy the blueprints, but not until the slots for any particular accent are full! ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I'll take a slot for Violent Supernova!
I'll take a slot for Violent Supernova!
@Straka

Could you put me on the general pinglist please? I'm pretty sure its going to be astronomy skins/accents that finally drag me into UM hell.
@Straka

Could you put me on the general pinglist please? I'm pretty sure its going to be astronomy skins/accents that finally drag me into UM hell.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Please put me down for a slot of Violent Supernova! ^^
Please put me down for a slot of Violent Supernova! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
I still want a slot for Anomalous Supernova! Let me know when you'd like payment~
I still want a slot for Anomalous Supernova! Let me know when you'd like payment~
gvvmw41.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 171 172