Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172
@straka
Put me on your pinglist please
@straka
Put me on your pinglist please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Straka
Could I have slots for all of them please?

And could I also be added to your shop's pinglist?
@Straka
Could I have slots for all of them please?

And could I also be added to your shop's pinglist?
Na5WGHa.png
alright this is gonna be a long post so I'll probably split it up into a few-

I've added everyone; @EnglishRose - I've added you to every one except Type IA (I've got 5 people already) and the new ones, if you wanna be added for those too though just let me know ^^

@Kaio @torch @Skeksis @Anjoulas @sinha27 - I've got 5 people down for Ignited Supernova so we're good to go! I do have a question though, sorry, I've never really done something like this before; are you guys ok with sending payment ahead of time so I can buy the blueprint? If not I can get the gems from my art shop and have you guys pay after, but it would take longer ':>

@Kaio @Cethosia @Anjoulas @Impavid @EnglishRose - Same story here as above; I've got 5 people down for Sanguine but I probably should've specified earlier if I wanted prepayment so if you aren't comfortable with that let me know ':> sorry this is a mess hgksdjfhg
alright this is gonna be a long post so I'll probably split it up into a few-

I've added everyone; @EnglishRose - I've added you to every one except Type IA (I've got 5 people already) and the new ones, if you wanna be added for those too though just let me know ^^

@Kaio @torch @Skeksis @Anjoulas @sinha27 - I've got 5 people down for Ignited Supernova so we're good to go! I do have a question though, sorry, I've never really done something like this before; are you guys ok with sending payment ahead of time so I can buy the blueprint? If not I can get the gems from my art shop and have you guys pay after, but it would take longer ':>

@Kaio @Cethosia @Anjoulas @Impavid @EnglishRose - Same story here as above; I've got 5 people down for Sanguine but I probably should've specified earlier if I wanted prepayment so if you aren't comfortable with that let me know ':> sorry this is a mess hgksdjfhg
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
i could send the gems ahead of time if it works better for you!
i'd need to sell a couple things real quick and then i can send it over in a bit
i could send the gems ahead of time if it works better for you!
i'd need to sell a couple things real quick and then i can send it over in a bit
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
[b]Next order of business:[/b] I've finished [i]most[/i] of the other colors! I honestly wasn't expecting this enthusiastic of a reception so I've decided I'm gonna keep all the colors, any that get enough preorders will be printed. [i]Cosmic is giving me some trouble because I accidentally saved the merged version of the final accent and just fiddling with the colors isn't giving me the right look, so that one might take me a bit longer to get done, but it'll happen.[/i] I probably won't make any other versions of this specific skincent, but [b]I'm open to doing custom recolors[/b] if you'd like to see something beyond these color schemes! Not sure how that's gonna work yet (I've only been doing this for two days cut me some slack--) but if you're interested feel free to ask or pm me ^^ In the meantime- I've finished all the other colors and I am so sorry but I made three new ones while I was messing around that I loved them too much to scrap them sooooo-- The first post has been updated with the final versions of Artificial, Strange, Ancient, Violent, and Anomalous, as well as the three new colors but I'll pop those in this post as well~ @Contaminate @ItMeansHope @JaydeTheDragon @Tofubear - [i]artificial supernova[/i] @yumehisakawa [i]anomalous supernova[/i] @hat17 [i]strange supernova[/i] @BiteBook @Contaminate @ItMeansHope [i]ancient supernova[/i] @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie [i]violent supernova[/i] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/n2T28j6.png[/img][nextcol][b][size=5]NEW[/size] Sidereal Supernova[/b] [b]1000g[/b] [b]1.[/b] [b]2.[/b] [b]3.[/b] [b]4.[/b] [b]5.[/b] [/columns] [center] [img]https://imgur.com/TMx5v3F.png[/img] [/center] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/2SP7VrP.png[/img][nextcol][b][size=5]NEW[/size] Celestial Supernova[/b] [b]1000g[/b] [b]1.[/b] [b]2.[/b] [b]3.[/b] [b]4.[/b] [b]5.[/b] [/columns] [center] [img]https://imgur.com/i3EUyQr.png[/img] [/center] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/qkLJ7ni.png[/img][nextcol][b][size=5]NEW[/size] Silver Supernova[/b] [b]1000g[/b] [b]1.[/b] [b]2.[/b] [b]3.[/b] [b]4.[/b] [b]5.[/b] [/columns] [center] [img]https://imgur.com/stgZPu6.png[/img] [/center] @KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @ItMeansHope @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie
Next order of business: I've finished most of the other colors! I honestly wasn't expecting this enthusiastic of a reception so I've decided I'm gonna keep all the colors, any that get enough preorders will be printed.

Cosmic is giving me some trouble because I accidentally saved the merged version of the final accent and just fiddling with the colors isn't giving me the right look, so that one might take me a bit longer to get done, but it'll happen.

I probably won't make any other versions of this specific skincent, but I'm open to doing custom recolors if you'd like to see something beyond these color schemes! Not sure how that's gonna work yet (I've only been doing this for two days cut me some slack--) but if you're interested feel free to ask or pm me ^^

In the meantime- I've finished all the other colors and I am so sorry but I made three new ones while I was messing around that I loved them too much to scrap them sooooo--

The first post has been updated with the final versions of Artificial, Strange, Ancient, Violent, and Anomalous, as well as the three new colors but I'll pop those in this post as well~

@Contaminate @ItMeansHope @JaydeTheDragon @Tofubear - artificial supernova
@yumehisakawa anomalous supernova
@hat17 strange supernova
@BiteBook @Contaminate @ItMeansHope ancient supernova
@Tofubear @Crimsonpixie violent supernova

n2T28j6.png NEW Sidereal Supernova

1000g
TMx5v3F.png
2SP7VrP.png NEW Celestial Supernova

1000g
i3EUyQr.png
qkLJ7ni.png NEW Silver Supernova

1000g
stgZPu6.png

@KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @ItMeansHope @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka I can send payment in advance!

I would love a slot for Silver Supernova and Celestial Supernova as well
@Straka I can send payment in advance!

I would love a slot for Silver Supernova and Celestial Supernova as well
407Ohsj.png
I absolutely still want a copy of artificial and ancient, and now I want a copy of silver as well!!! You are doing an INCREDIBLE job with these! Seriously, keep it up! I’ll be very broke but very happy ^^
I absolutely still want a copy of artificial and ancient, and now I want a copy of silver as well!!! You are doing an INCREDIBLE job with these! Seriously, keep it up! I’ll be very broke but very happy ^^
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Straka

Can I also have a slot for silver supernova

and can i be added to the list for future printings of Ignited?
@Straka

Can I also have a slot for silver supernova

and can i be added to the list for future printings of Ignited?
Na5WGHa.png
[img]https://imgur.com/2zEJ0rg.png[/img] The blueprint for Ignited has been bought and the request submitted! [throws confetti]
2zEJ0rg.png
The blueprint for Ignited has been bought and the request submitted! [throws confetti]
@Skeksis - I got enough gems to buy the blueprint for Ignited so if you'd prefer to pay later that's alright (though if you can pay beforehand it would help out with buying the other blueprints) ^^

@Cethosia - That would be great! Sanguine is the only one with slots full so far so just the 1kg though please, I don't wanna take money from you for the other ones in case I don't end up with enough preorders!! ^^

@ItMeansHope - Just to make sure, do you want me to put you down for slots for those three? ^^

@Skeksis - I got enough gems to buy the blueprint for Ignited so if you'd prefer to pay later that's alright (though if you can pay beforehand it would help out with buying the other blueprints) ^^

@Cethosia - That would be great! Sanguine is the only one with slots full so far so just the 1kg though please, I don't wanna take money from you for the other ones in case I don't end up with enough preorders!! ^^

@ItMeansHope - Just to make sure, do you want me to put you down for slots for those three? ^^

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172