Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172
Aaah thanks so much guys, everyone has been added! I'll probably work on touching up the unfinished skins today c:

@Amayai - That shadow effect is actually from the marbled gene! I previewed the skin on a random scry with marbled when I was first making it and I personally really like it so I put that on a few of the scries c:

@Harmonywish - yup, I have one more slot for Ignited if you want me to put you down for it? c:

Aaah thanks so much guys, everyone has been added! I'll probably work on touching up the unfinished skins today c:

@Amayai - That shadow effect is actually from the marbled gene! I previewed the skin on a random scry with marbled when I was first making it and I personally really like it so I put that on a few of the scries c:

@Harmonywish - yup, I have one more slot for Ignited if you want me to put you down for it? c:

art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka
These are so lovely! If you ever make a male SD version I'd love a ping ;u;
@Straka
These are so lovely! If you ever make a male SD version I'd love a ping ;u;
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
ohh add me to your general pinglist please? have a feeling i’d die for violent supernova but rn i can’t choosee
ohh add me to your general pinglist please? have a feeling i’d die for violent supernova but rn i can’t choosee
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
I'd like a slot for Sanguine Supernova!

E; also YESSSS you're making accents now!
I'd like a slot for Sanguine Supernova!

E; also YESSSS you're making accents now!
ku5wTFW.png
I'd love a ping for Violent Supernova and Artificial Supernova if they get printed! (And an add to your general pinglist if you have one!)
I'd love a ping for Violent Supernova and Artificial Supernova if they get printed! (And an add to your general pinglist if you have one!)
@Straka
I'd love the a slot for Submerged, and pinged when Strange is finished please. :D
It's so hard to decide which colour(s) to get when all of them are great!
@Straka
I'd love the a slot for Submerged, and pinged when Strange is finished please. :D
It's so hard to decide which colour(s) to get when all of them are great!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Straka
I'd like one copy of Ignited Supernova, please. Payment now or later? I actually bought a dragon for the accent lol
@Straka
I'd like one copy of Ignited Supernova, please. Payment now or later? I actually bought a dragon for the accent lol
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@straka

could i be pinged for cosmic and artificial supernova
thx
@straka

could i be pinged for cosmic and artificial supernova
thx
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
@Straka If can be finished,one slot of [b]Type IA Supernova[/b] PLZ!I want so much but it's hard to choose.And [b]Ancient Supernova[/b] is also my love![emoji=fae star size=1]
@Straka If can be finished,one slot of Type IA Supernova PLZ!I want so much but it's hard to choose.And Ancient Supernova is also my love!
0q5v5l0.png
@Straka

Please put me down for the Solar Supernova skin!
@Straka

Please put me down for the Solar Supernova skin!
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172