Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172
I’d love to grab a copy of submerged, ignited, 1a (if that’s a separate one) and solar please! Also I’d love to be on your ping list please!
I’d love to grab a copy of submerged, ignited, 1a (if that’s a separate one) and solar please! Also I’d love to be on your ping list please!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
Actually would you mind taking me off of the ignited list? I do still want 1A, Solar, and Submerged though!

...also.... I know I’ll want copies of Ancient and Artificial once they’re released :D
Actually would you mind taking me off of the ignited list? I do still want 1A, Solar, and Submerged though!

...also.... I know I’ll want copies of Ancient and Artificial once they’re released :D
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Straka oo please put me on your general pinglist!
@Straka oo please put me on your general pinglist!
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@Straka

I'd love to be put on a pinglist if you have one for space-related skins and accents! (If you don't have a specific one, then a general pinglist is fine, too.)

I would be very interested in a slot for Anomalous Supernova if it gets enough interest!
@Straka

I'd love to be put on a pinglist if you have one for space-related skins and accents! (If you don't have a specific one, then a general pinglist is fine, too.)

I would be very interested in a slot for Anomalous Supernova if it gets enough interest!
gvvmw41.png
Wow. o.o Would you mind pinging me for any future accents/skins that you make?
Wow. o.o Would you mind pinging me for any future accents/skins that you make?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Straka

I'd love slots for
Ignited Supernova
Submerged Supernova
Spectral Supernova
Sanguine Supernova

And a ping for when you finish the other Supernova UMAs, they look amazing!
@Straka

I'd love slots for
Ignited Supernova
Submerged Supernova
Spectral Supernova
Sanguine Supernova

And a ping for when you finish the other Supernova UMAs, they look amazing!
@Straka Wow, all of the supernovas are gorgeous T-T I'd love to be on your pinglist! I can't pick one, and even if I could I can't afford accents right now, but just for the purpose of you not scratching them away (please), Submerged, Spectral, Sanguine, Ancient, Strange, and Anomalous Supernovas are ALL skincents I would buy!! Made that known in the poll UuU Also, that shadow effect on the top of the wings in Ignited and Type 1A supernovas' previews are the most gorgeous detail, but it doesn't seem to be from the accent because it doesn't apper in other colors, neither is it from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=17&body=46&winggene=17&wings=121&tertgene=22&tert=150&element=9&eyetype=7]alloy[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=17&body=46&winggene=1&wings=121&tertgene=22&tert=150&element=9&eyetype=7]shimmer[/url]. Where is that shading coming from? [img]https://imgur.com/qhqcSDc.png[/img]
@Straka Wow, all of the supernovas are gorgeous T-T I'd love to be on your pinglist!
I can't pick one, and even if I could I can't afford accents right now, but just for the purpose of you not scratching them away (please), Submerged, Spectral, Sanguine, Ancient, Strange, and Anomalous Supernovas are ALL skincents I would buy!! Made that known in the poll UuU

Also, that shadow effect on the top of the wings in Ignited and Type 1A supernovas' previews are the most gorgeous detail, but it doesn't seem to be from the accent because it doesn't apper in other colors, neither is it from alloy or shimmer. Where is that shading coming from?
qhqcSDc.png
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Put me on the hella interested list for Cosmic, Violet, Sanguine, Ancient, and Artificial. If any of those don’t get the needed interest, lmk if you’re open to printing them custom

Edit: and Type 1A also
Put me on the hella interested list for Cosmic, Violet, Sanguine, Ancient, and Artificial. If any of those don’t get the needed interest, lmk if you’re open to printing them custom

Edit: and Type 1A also
sBdLZtA.png
@Straka Is there a slot for ignited left?
@Straka Is there a slot for ignited left?
These are a little out of my price range at the moment, but they're gorgeous! I personally really like Spectral, Solar, Violent, and Artificial.
These are a little out of my price range at the moment, but they're gorgeous! I personally really like Spectral, Solar, Violent, and Artificial.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172