Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --{ Sun Rings }-- Brightshine HM
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Bump
Bump
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Bump
Bump
Accent Shop
@AcretoSorien @Uniformshark @vorselon @Helvella @LynterriaHatake @BloodAlphaess @Glitterbottom @Tavvi

Hello! All slots for this skin is now full and I'm ready to submit for printing, please send in a payment of 450g as soon as possible (i'll make sure to note you down on the first post when I've received it).
If you do not send any payment in before I submit the skin, I'll send it via PA.

I'll post an update here again if I encounter any complications with the skin, but I most likely won't get it fixed until after next week, since Plague is gonna battle Wind 88V

Thank you again for showing interest! It means a lot <3
@AcretoSorien @Uniformshark @vorselon @Helvella @LynterriaHatake @BloodAlphaess @Glitterbottom @Tavvi

Hello! All slots for this skin is now full and I'm ready to submit for printing, please send in a payment of 450g as soon as possible (i'll make sure to note you down on the first post when I've received it).
If you do not send any payment in before I submit the skin, I'll send it via PA.

I'll post an update here again if I encounter any complications with the skin, but I most likely won't get it fixed until after next week, since Plague is gonna battle Wind 88V

Thank you again for showing interest! It means a lot <3
Accent Shop
1 2 3