Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@JayChirps Dang, all of them!? Sure thing dude! :D
@JayChirps Dang, all of them!? Sure thing dude! :D
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

Yes, all of them. I'm on a skin/accent buying SPREE. I honestly don't have enough skins/accents that match my dragons, and I'm a sucker for shiny stuff... Soooo, thank you very much :D
@PlatonicPluto

Yes, all of them. I'm on a skin/accent buying SPREE. I honestly don't have enough skins/accents that match my dragons, and I'm a sucker for shiny stuff... Soooo, thank you very much :D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@JayChirps haha, alright, I'll get you on them all in just a moment then! And thank you ^^ (added to all available lists!) @DarkwingDove here you are! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512456756232275/761275079346225192/preeviw.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512456756232275/761275082147496046/prekwofwef.png[/img]
@JayChirps haha, alright, I'll get you on them all in just a moment then! And thank you ^^
(added to all available lists!)

@DarkwingDove here you are!

preeviw.png

prekwofwef.png
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

Thank you! I'd like one slot for Always Watching, then!
@PlatonicPluto

Thank you! I'd like one slot for Always Watching, then!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@DarkwingDove Added! ^^
@DarkwingDove Added! ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto I'm on mobile so it's difficult to access the order form but can I get a slot for Always watching?
@PlatonicPluto I'm on mobile so it's difficult to access the order form but can I get a slot for Always watching?
@theroiprocepios Sure thing! I don't actually have an order form on like a Doc, so dw ^^ It just links to the Pre-order post to see the full fancy thing
(added!)
@theroiprocepios Sure thing! I don't actually have an order form on like a Doc, so dw ^^ It just links to the Pre-order post to see the full fancy thing
(added!)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
always watching slot please!
always watching slot please!
@rockcorgo Added!
@rockcorgo Added!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@Glitterbottom @JayChirps @princeofseaglass Heya! We're going to go ahead and do a 5-print of Bi the Moons, prince was generous enough to be willing to pay extra in exchange for two additional slots. So from Glitter and Jay I'll need you to send over your 600 gems, and from prince I'll need your generous total of 2300 gems (let me know if there's a way I can repay the favour!). The sooner everybody gets back to me, the sooner we can get this printed! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] You can send it via PMs, or whatever way is more comfortable for you Prince: Paid (3 copies) Jay: Paid (1 copy) Glitter: Paid (1 copy) Printed and Sent! Thanks for pre-ordering [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Glitterbottom @JayChirps @princeofseaglass
Heya! We're going to go ahead and do a 5-print of Bi the Moons, prince was generous enough to be willing to pay extra in exchange for two additional slots. So from Glitter and Jay I'll need you to send over your 600 gems, and from prince I'll need your generous total of 2300 gems (let me know if there's a way I can repay the favour!). The sooner everybody gets back to me, the sooner we can get this printed!

You can send it via PMs, or whatever way is more comfortable for you

Prince: Paid (3 copies)
Jay: Paid (1 copy)
Glitter: Paid (1 copy)

Printed and Sent! Thanks for pre-ordering
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png