Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] "Norse" (Mythology?) Accents
What it says on the tin. I realized a big chunk of my clan could look well in the traditional "northmen/viking"-look, and I wondered if there are any accents in this direction to be found. Sadly there's no GASP-tag for it, so I figured this is the best place to ask creators and collectors alike :)

Looking for anything that fits the aesthetic, mostly for males, but also a few females. Breed doesn't matter, if I can make the accent work I can always buy a breedchange or two.

Please post your prices! Current runs or retired doesn't really matter.
I'll ping you if I am interested, and I'm subscibed ♥
What it says on the tin. I realized a big chunk of my clan could look well in the traditional "northmen/viking"-look, and I wondered if there are any accents in this direction to be found. Sadly there's no GASP-tag for it, so I figured this is the best place to ask creators and collectors alike :)

Looking for anything that fits the aesthetic, mostly for males, but also a few females. Breed doesn't matter, if I can make the accent work I can always buy a breedchange or two.

Please post your prices! Current runs or retired doesn't really matter.
I'll ping you if I am interested, and I'm subscibed ♥
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
^
^
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
Not a collecter since I’m consistently broke BUT I do like browsing these forums as if I had the money and @/Paladingineer is selling an accent called Midgard Serpent

Only 300g as well! They seem to have a lot of mythology/medieval themed designs that aren’t too expensive!
Not a collecter since I’m consistently broke BUT I do like browsing these forums as if I had the money and @/Paladingineer is selling an accent called Midgard Serpent

Only 300g as well! They seem to have a lot of mythology/medieval themed designs that aren’t too expensive!
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
Well, It's not really Norse mythology, but I figured I could show you my Loki fandragon accent anyway. I'd need a couple more people for a re-print, though, in case you're interested.

Well, It's not really Norse mythology, but I figured I could show you my Loki fandragon accent anyway. I'd need a couple more people for a re-print, though, in case you're interested.

transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery