Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Emperor skincents (space & shade)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BlueCitrine

Sure! :D
@BlueCitrine

Sure! :D
luminaxforever.gif
@kyaveus

I'd like to go in for a run of Emperor of Stars please!
@kyaveus

I'd like to go in for a run of Emperor of Stars please!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@MercySewerPyro

Okay! I'll add you to the list ^^
@MercySewerPyro

Okay! I'll add you to the list ^^
luminaxforever.gif
@kyaveus
A slot for both, please!
@kyaveus
A slot for both, please!
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
Sure thing! ^^
Sure thing! ^^
luminaxforever.gif
@nephelle @Cynderbark @Glitterbottom @Furiku @Vader @MysteryGyn @BlueCitrine @MercySewerPyro @Hawlucha

Hello! Apologies for the mass ping.
All slots of Emperor of Stars' first run have now been filled! I don't have enough gems to buy a blueprint, so I will need some people to pay before I can print the skin. ^^

Much like Shade-Touched Emperor, I will do reprints of Emperor of Stars if there is enough interest! If you are interested in Emperor of Stars but weren't in time for the first run, I can still put you down for a slot! :D
@nephelle @Cynderbark @Glitterbottom @Furiku @Vader @MysteryGyn @BlueCitrine @MercySewerPyro @Hawlucha

Hello! Apologies for the mass ping.
All slots of Emperor of Stars' first run have now been filled! I don't have enough gems to buy a blueprint, so I will need some people to pay before I can print the skin. ^^

Much like Shade-Touched Emperor, I will do reprints of Emperor of Stars if there is enough interest! If you are interested in Emperor of Stars but weren't in time for the first run, I can still put you down for a slot! :D
luminaxforever.gif
I'm new to buying skins/accents, at which point do we normally pay? I'm on the second run. Thanks! :)
I'm new to buying skins/accents, at which point do we normally pay? I'm on the second run. Thanks! :)
[quote name="Penguinball" date="2020-05-30 20:25:17" ] I'm new to buying skins/accents, at which point do we normally pay? I'm on the second run. Thanks! :) [/quote] From what I've seen, different people do it differently. Some people ask for payment upfront. Others send their accents through PAs. For me, you can do either. You can either pay me beforehand by sending me the gems in a one-way CR or through PM, or you can wait until after I've printed the skin so I can send it to you through a PA. Once slots for run 2 of shade-touched fill up, I will ping everyone who ordered in that run to say whether I need extra gems to buy a blueprint or not. If I need extra gems, then I need a few people to pay upfront before I can print the skin. I hope that helps! Let me know if that was too confusing. ^^
Penguinball wrote on 2020-05-30 20:25:17:
From what I've seen, different people do it differently. Some people ask for payment upfront. Others send their accents through PAs.
For me, you can do either. You can either pay me beforehand by sending me the gems in a one-way CR or through PM, or you can wait until after I've printed the skin so I can send it to you through a PA.
Once slots for run 2 of shade-touched fill up, I will ping everyone who ordered in that run to say whether I need extra gems to buy a blueprint or not. If I need extra gems, then I need a few people to pay upfront before I can print the skin.
I hope that helps! Let me know if that was too confusing. ^^
luminaxforever.gif

Sorry for another mass ping, but I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten the gems I needed and emperor of stars has been submitted for printing! Everyone should get their skins in a few days to a week. :D

Sorry for another mass ping, but I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten the gems I needed and emperor of stars has been submitted for printing! Everyone should get their skins in a few days to a week. :D
luminaxforever.gif
@kyaveus oh thank you ;v;
@kyaveus oh thank you ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8