Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rei & NMR's Customs
1 2 3 4 5
------ [center][b][color=black]Open[/color] ||  [color=red] Closed[/color][/b][/center] ------- [center] Welcome to our shop! @dragonnmr and I have decided to team up and do custom collaboration skins. She will do the lines and I will do the colouring while we both work on the sketch. This will work like any normal custom commission, only difference is that you can expect updates from either of us but if you have any questions then feel free to ask! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gvE19spm-bxISyQvW4Tluuisw2oikkyA8WHsz4ob6Q/edit#gid=0]Self-Editable Pinglist[/url][/center] > [b]Our Rules[/b] [indent][list][*] We reserve the right to decline an order. [*] Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner. [*] Payment is due after the sketch has been approved. [*] We do not do holds. [*] From a 5-print 2 copies will be kept and for a 10-print 4 copies will be kept. [*] USD payment is handled through PayPal. [*] We do not do full coverage skins and will not do edits, only recolours. [*] First recolour is free but any additional colours will have a fee and we will not do any additional recolours after the order has been completed. [/indent] [/list] > [b]Our Process[/b] [indent][list][*] Once the slot is approved, the commissioner can message either @dragonnmr or @Reisiger with the commission details. [*] Either @dragonnmr or @Reisiger will contact the commissioner with a sketch. [*] @dragonnmr will handle the line work and contact the commissioner with the inked preview. [*] @Reisiger will handle the colouring and will contact the commissioner with the coloured preview. [*] The commissioner can ask either of us for updates. [/indent][/list] > [b]Our Prices[/b] [indent][list] [*] Skincents: $150 [*] Accents: $80 [/list][/indent] > [b]Slots[/b] [Indent][list] [*] ASinglePringle [*] SirLeafheart [*] Rohi [*] Sometimes [/list][/Indent] -------

Open ||  Closed

Welcome to our shop!
@dragonnmr and I have decided to team up and do custom collaboration skins. She will do the lines and I will do the colouring while we both work on the sketch. This will work like any normal custom commission, only difference is that you can expect updates from either of us but if you have any questions then feel free to ask!

Self-Editable Pinglist

> Our Rules
  • We reserve the right to decline an order.
  • Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.
  • Payment is due after the sketch has been approved.
  • We do not do holds.
  • From a 5-print 2 copies will be kept and for a 10-print 4 copies will be kept.
  • USD payment is handled through PayPal.
  • We do not do full coverage skins and will not do edits, only recolours.
  • First recolour is free but any additional colours will have a fee and we will not do any additional recolours after the order has been completed.

> Our Process

• Once the slot is approved, the commissioner can message either @dragonnmr or @Reisiger with the commission details.
  • Either @dragonnmr or @Reisiger will contact the commissioner with a sketch.
  • @dragonnmr will handle the line work and contact the commissioner with the inked preview.
  • @Reisiger will handle the colouring and will contact the commissioner with the coloured preview.
  • The commissioner can ask either of us for updates.

> Our Prices

• Skincents: $150
  • Accents: $80

> Slots

• ASinglePringle
  • SirLeafheart
  • Rohi
  • Sometimes

Our Gallery

Our Gallery

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello all! I apologize for the ping but we're both unsure about how this will work but @dragonnmr and I are opening collab customs for the first time! We will be working on customs together so here are some of our examples that we have done together before:

We currently have three USD slots open and more details about everything can be found in the first post! If you'd generally like to know about future slots then feel free to ask to be added to our pinglist <3

Ravenhearst's Pinglist:
@acelien @Aica @Aito @Alestrius @AlexiaSilver @AlexiCyn @Alixe @Aloice @Alpestris @Amenen @Amorah @Apfelobst @Apotheca @ArcticEira @arthurian @Ashandra @Ashenhartkrie @Azrail @Bluerose464 @Bones @boundingfeather @butcherbaby @CapriReve @CelestialMuse @Cerion @ces @cheynei @concept @condemn @coyoteking @Crumpet @Cytus @Desolation @DilsDoes @Drown @Drytil @EasilyAmusedKat @Eindride @elbarien @elpzh @Enkue @epher @Eve @evilwave @Farvel @Fenixinka @Fujo @Gaze @Glacecakes @Goldenstorm @Goldstar @grudge @GuardParade @Hardycat @houseteeth @iconic @Idyll @ieter @iicaaruus @Iniga @ItsGigglez @kawa @Kestrad @Keyina @Kindra @Kipuka @kragar @Kunikida @ladylilitu @Lallie @Leannaa @lightly @loudsunrises @Lrjj @Luteia @Lyka @lynxedlight @MahuruRaji @Maiafay @Manchu @Marceline @MasqD @mazakai @Meniph @Metus @Mintso @MisfitsLanding @Moosesushi @mystiki @Narif @NatureReclaimed @Nearku @Nineve @NowViewing @onemessyperson @Oriel @overture @Pagonia @PantheraScience @Psi @puucari @Rahkali @RaptorQueen @Ravaarian @RockportSlayer @Rowanne @RowanofRohan @RoyalSorceress @Runi @Sacrilegious @Saeliras @Saraceaser @scylla @Sensitivepigeon @Serhild @Shian @Shirenu @Sidya @Sienne @Snaphance @sneer @Starbuck @starrynightren @Subdued @Supremacy @Suspended @Syldaya @SyzygyXVI @Taerar @Taiyou @ThirtyOne @Tofubear @Trickilicky @Tserin @UnhappyJoker @unsolved @Veja @Verosa @voidbeast @Vulpen @WHDE @windhound @Wrath @X3X @Xairathan @Ysdaar @yum @Zith @Fadeela @MaybeHuman

DragonNMR's Pinglist:
@Handsome, @Micheru, @kragar, @Toothiana, @Ambitious, @Carnivore, @Silence, @Kyrislian, @Xairathan, @Celes, @Adirael, @Narif, @Astraya, @Tiriea, @butcherbaby, @Reckless, @Rochambeau, @Trickilicky, @Lallie, @moosesushi, @Harribel, @AlexiCyn, @kuninaga, @Exaltier, @NowViewing, @OFF, @Lawcaldwell, @Desolation, @Avalynn, @Firtarian, @Cuddleh, @Oriel, @Valka, @Farvel, @Apfelobst, @Necrotizing, @neoixan, @Leannaa, @RockportSlayer, @Pachirisu, @Khadjin, @lemecrazy, @RockportSlayer, @Thysiria, @Kunikida, @kveikur, @ladylilitu
Hello all! I apologize for the ping but we're both unsure about how this will work but @dragonnmr and I are opening collab customs for the first time! We will be working on customs together so here are some of our examples that we have done together before:

We currently have three USD slots open and more details about everything can be found in the first post! If you'd generally like to know about future slots then feel free to ask to be added to our pinglist <3

Ravenhearst's Pinglist:
@acelien @Aica @Aito @Alestrius @AlexiaSilver @AlexiCyn @Alixe @Aloice @Alpestris @Amenen @Amorah @Apfelobst @Apotheca @ArcticEira @arthurian @Ashandra @Ashenhartkrie @Azrail @Bluerose464 @Bones @boundingfeather @butcherbaby @CapriReve @CelestialMuse @Cerion @ces @cheynei @concept @condemn @coyoteking @Crumpet @Cytus @Desolation @DilsDoes @Drown @Drytil @EasilyAmusedKat @Eindride @elbarien @elpzh @Enkue @epher @Eve @evilwave @Farvel @Fenixinka @Fujo @Gaze @Glacecakes @Goldenstorm @Goldstar @grudge @GuardParade @Hardycat @houseteeth @iconic @Idyll @ieter @iicaaruus @Iniga @ItsGigglez @kawa @Kestrad @Keyina @Kindra @Kipuka @kragar @Kunikida @ladylilitu @Lallie @Leannaa @lightly @loudsunrises @Lrjj @Luteia @Lyka @lynxedlight @MahuruRaji @Maiafay @Manchu @Marceline @MasqD @mazakai @Meniph @Metus @Mintso @MisfitsLanding @Moosesushi @mystiki @Narif @NatureReclaimed @Nearku @Nineve @NowViewing @onemessyperson @Oriel @overture @Pagonia @PantheraScience @Psi @puucari @Rahkali @RaptorQueen @Ravaarian @RockportSlayer @Rowanne @RowanofRohan @RoyalSorceress @Runi @Sacrilegious @Saeliras @Saraceaser @scylla @Sensitivepigeon @Serhild @Shian @Shirenu @Sidya @Sienne @Snaphance @sneer @Starbuck @starrynightren @Subdued @Supremacy @Suspended @Syldaya @SyzygyXVI @Taerar @Taiyou @ThirtyOne @Tofubear @Trickilicky @Tserin @UnhappyJoker @unsolved @Veja @Verosa @voidbeast @Vulpen @WHDE @windhound @Wrath @X3X @Xairathan @Ysdaar @yum @Zith @Fadeela @MaybeHuman

DragonNMR's Pinglist:
@Handsome, @Micheru, @kragar, @Toothiana, @Ambitious, @Carnivore, @Silence, @Kyrislian, @Xairathan, @Celes, @Adirael, @Narif, @Astraya, @Tiriea, @butcherbaby, @Reckless, @Rochambeau, @Trickilicky, @Lallie, @moosesushi, @Harribel, @AlexiCyn, @kuninaga, @Exaltier, @NowViewing, @OFF, @Lawcaldwell, @Desolation, @Avalynn, @Firtarian, @Cuddleh, @Oriel, @Valka, @Farvel, @Apfelobst, @Necrotizing, @neoixan, @Leannaa, @RockportSlayer, @Pachirisu, @Khadjin, @lemecrazy, @RockportSlayer, @Thysiria, @Kunikida, @kveikur, @ladylilitu
@Ravenhearst

I'll take a slot. Or two if possible. I believe @dragonnmr has a sketch, unless they decided to use it on something else.
@Ravenhearst

I'll take a slot. Or two if possible. I believe @dragonnmr has a sketch, unless they decided to use it on something else.
2YPv3wq.png
HNGH claiming!
HNGH claiming!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Ravenhearst I'd love to snag a slot! For a skincent please!
@Ravenhearst I'd love to snag a slot! For a skincent please!
eWROVV6.png
I'll take a spot if there are any open. (:
I'll take a spot if there are any open. (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 3 4 5