Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shed Skins ~ (new wc m)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31
@Diamondbacked

She's gorgeous. Put me down for a treasure run for that accent ç_ç
@Diamondbacked

She's gorgeous. Put me down for a treasure run for that accent ç_ç
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
@Diamondbacked

Slot for Seller of Potions and add me to your general pinglist please!
@Diamondbacked

Slot for Seller of Potions and add me to your general pinglist please!
Adding!

@Chuchuana @Calixta @Glitterbottom @dandyfrau @scarletskyz @Contaminate @coyoteking @FrostNiskare @Angu15

Calling for payment for the third and final run of Seller of Potions, will send it out for printing as soon as I collect enough to buy the blueprints :>
Adding!

@Chuchuana @Calixta @Glitterbottom @dandyfrau @scarletskyz @Contaminate @coyoteking @FrostNiskare @Angu15

Calling for payment for the third and final run of Seller of Potions, will send it out for printing as soon as I collect enough to buy the blueprints :>
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@/Diamondbacked Hi! Are you planning more runs of Seller of Potions? I'd be interested in a slot if you do!
Ah, just saw that it was the final round ;-;
Boop me if any copies left please!
@/Diamondbacked Hi! Are you planning more runs of Seller of Potions? I'd be interested in a slot if you do!
Ah, just saw that it was the final round ;-;
Boop me if any copies left please!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto

It will be shelved after the third run but I plan on leaving it up for future runs if there's enough interest! I can ping you when there's enough to do another if you'd like? :>

Edit: I have a personal copy remaining if you'd like to buy it ^_^
@Mangusto

It will be shelved after the third run but I plan on leaving it up for future runs if there's enough interest! I can ping you when there's enough to do another if you'd like? :>

Edit: I have a personal copy remaining if you'd like to buy it ^_^
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked That would be great! Thank you ^^
@Diamondbacked That would be great! Thank you ^^
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[center][emoji=cobra size=1][/center]
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
Heya, last one for a while. Going to be quiet doing school and finishing up customs after this, but I wanted to put it out :] [b]Painted Chimera for Gaoler F, 800g preorder[/b], I will close slots for this on June 6th so it's a limited run this time. I will not print it again after I send out the orders. It may take me a bit longer than normal to get it approved due to how heavily altered it is. Feel free to ask for previews! I may still adjust it before printing to see if I can make the outline look smoother. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uvfjVrQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tnwXusj.png[/img] [size=2]personal pinglist @Goblincat @Chuchuana @dandyfrau @Mikada @Reconnaissance @Supremacy @nephelle @Tuatara @DannaSukaira @Atavistic @final @Erisalia @Fletchling @Dischord @pepster @Farvel @coyoteking @FrostNiskare @Angu15 [/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, Asian, cool colors, jewelry/silks, gold, mythology, warm colors[/center][br][br][size=1]snipped[/size]
Heya, last one for a while. Going to be quiet doing school and finishing up customs after this, but I wanted to put it out :]

Painted Chimera for Gaoler F, 800g preorder, I will close slots for this on June 6th so it's a limited run this time. I will not print it again after I send out the orders.
It may take me a bit longer than normal to get it approved due to how heavily altered it is.
Feel free to ask for previews! I may still adjust it before printing to see if I can make the outline look smoother.
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, Asian, cool colors, jewelry/silks, gold, mythology, warm colors

snipped
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked slot please for chimera
@Diamondbacked slot please for chimera
8HH30Ku.png
@Diamondbacked
I'd like a slot for Painted Chimera please
@Diamondbacked
I'd like a slot for Painted Chimera please