Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sederian Riverbank [SD M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]Just the thread for Riverbank for now![/center] ----- A couple rules: [LIST] [*]I do two treasure slots per 10-print run at 1:1250, please specify if you want one. Otherwise all payments must be in gems. [*]No pre-payments. I will send out PAs once I receive the order, please don't send me anything before then. [*]Sederian Riverbank [b]will not retire[/b]. The thread will be up for as long as needed, and [b]I will print a new run whenever I get five interest slots[/b]. Ping here or send a PM to be added to a new run. [*]Resell as you please. [/LIST] ----- [center][color=F6BF6B][b]Sederian Riverbank[/b][/color][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=34321&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][center][skin=34321] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Sederian+Riverbank]Find them on the AH![/url][/center][/columns] Slots: [color=F6BF6B][b]400g/500kt[/b][/color] Want to buy a copy? Please add yourself to the pinglist! [pinglist=14148] I'll be checking it semi-regularly, but if you're ~the fifth or sixth to sub and I haven't edited this post to show a run was ordered, please ping me so I know to do that! ----- [quote=Pinglist for... not impossible future skins]@/butcherbaby @/Flora[/quote]
Just the thread for Riverbank for now!

A couple rules:
  • I do two treasure slots per 10-print run at 1:1250, please specify if you want one. Otherwise all payments must be in gems.
  • No pre-payments. I will send out PAs once I receive the order, please don't send me anything before then.
  • Sederian Riverbank will not retire. The thread will be up for as long as needed, and I will print a new run whenever I get five interest slots. Ping here or send a PM to be added to a new run.
  • Resell as you please.

Sederian Riverbank
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=34321&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Find them on the AH!

Slots: 400g/500kt
Want to buy a copy? Please add yourself to the pinglist!

I'll be checking it semi-regularly, but if you're ~the fifth or sixth to sub and I haven't edited this post to show a run was ordered, please ping me so I know to do that!

Pinglist for... not impossible future skins wrote:
@/butcherbaby @/Flora
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau

I don't have any dragons that it would fit atm. But just wanted to comment and say how friggin' gorgeous it is
@Daemonengrau

I don't have any dragons that it would fit atm. But just wanted to comment and say how friggin' gorgeous it is
It's very pretty ^^ Good luck bump!
It's very pretty ^^ Good luck bump!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'll take one
I'll take one
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
I'd love to see some previews on some random scries! Mostly because I can't decide which of mine it might look better on and I don't want to post all my male SDs lol

:)
I'd love to see some previews on some random scries! Mostly because I can't decide which of mine it might look better on and I don't want to post all my male SDs lol

:)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Daemonengrau Preview on this dude? :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=20&auth=996c00e82112cb0d5656590fdcb429d349af0f4f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Daemonengrau

Preview on this dude? :D
dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=20&auth=996c00e82112cb0d5656590fdcb429d349af0f4f&dummyext=prev.png
@Daemonengrau
Hey, this is gorgeous! I would be very interested in a slot, but I'd like to offer a suggestion - maybe color the lines? (The lines and shadows that clip over the accent design. It'd be a pity if the soft lines of your design were broken harshly by pure black lines. You can colour these lines, they have to be notably darker than the design itself, but I think lightening them a bit would be neat for your design.)
@Daemonengrau
Hey, this is gorgeous! I would be very interested in a slot, but I'd like to offer a suggestion - maybe color the lines? (The lines and shadows that clip over the accent design. It'd be a pity if the soft lines of your design were broken harshly by pure black lines. You can colour these lines, they have to be notably darker than the design itself, but I think lightening them a bit would be neat for your design.)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Gaston @Tiriea - Thank you so much! @Silverishness - Got you down! @ThistleProse - I added a few to the first post! I'm trying to get the skin tester to work with me but no luck so far. I could ping you once I get there if you want? @BitterTea - Here you go! [img]https://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/17/82/18/61/rand0210.png[/img] @Velsim - Awesome, I had no idea that was allowed! I'm going to tinker with it a bit and then ping you for an updated version if that's okay?
@Gaston @Tiriea - Thank you so much!

@Silverishness - Got you down!

@ThistleProse - I added a few to the first post! I'm trying to get the skin tester to work with me but no luck so far. I could ping you once I get there if you want?

@BitterTea - Here you go!

rand0210.png

@Velsim - Awesome, I had no idea that was allowed! I'm going to tinker with it a bit and then ping you for an updated version if that's okay?
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau
Yes, I'd love to be pinged again!

Here, under points 4 & 6 it says:
The line art must always be noticeably darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a lighter color will not be accepted.
respectively
You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole. The shadow layer must remain set to multiply mode. Shadows must be noticeably darker than the color on which they sit above.

Colouring lines and shadows especially helps with soft, pastel designs.
@Daemonengrau
Yes, I'd love to be pinged again!

Here, under points 4 & 6 it says:
The line art must always be noticeably darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a lighter color will not be accepted.
respectively
You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole. The shadow layer must remain set to multiply mode. Shadows must be noticeably darker than the color on which they sit above.

Colouring lines and shadows especially helps with soft, pastel designs.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Daemonengrau This is such a lovely accent! Could I see a preview on this guy when you have the updated version? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=36&auth=1ee0985ba6b0799a77c2f8b9fc48c9e2a3361578&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Daemonengrau This is such a lovely accent! Could I see a preview on this guy when you have the updated version?

dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=36&auth=1ee0985ba6b0799a77c2f8b9fc48c9e2a3361578&dummyext=prev.png
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10