Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145
[center][size=2] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] hey bio! I was checking out your old archive and found a skin a lot like Skin: II. Principalis you have listed as reprintable? If that's true, where can I sign up? 8D [item=Skin: V. Magistratus] [/center]

hey bio! I was checking out your old archive and found a skin a lot like Skin: II. Principalis you have listed as reprintable? If that's true, where can I sign up? 8D
Skin: V. Magistratus
@scarletskyz
@Crimsonpixie

hey! so you guys are all alone (with my personal slot) on the final run of Prelude, and I was wondering if you had a preference for being on a long-term "shelved" run. This would be a few months at most, I think.
@scarletskyz
@Crimsonpixie

hey! so you guys are all alone (with my personal slot) on the final run of Prelude, and I was wondering if you had a preference for being on a long-term "shelved" run. This would be a few months at most, I think.
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@NorthernLiights hey! It's a custom recolor so basically you can get one by providing a blueprint and 1kg as a small fee.
@NorthernLiights hey! It's a custom recolor so basically you can get one by providing a blueprint and 1kg as a small fee.
they/it

@bioluminosity

Could you please add me to the ping list/wait list for Skin III: Prelude? I think the post above means you don't have enough slots filled to print it yet? I'm sorry if I misunderstood <3
@bioluminosity

Could you please add me to the ping list/wait list for Skin III: Prelude? I think the post above means you don't have enough slots filled to print it yet? I'm sorry if I misunderstood <3
[center][size=2] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] @bioluminosity Ah thanks for letting me know! I'll be on the look out for a G1 that matches before I order it since I know it's an open option! >w< <333 [/center]

@bioluminosity

Ah thanks for letting me know! I'll be on the look out for a G1 that matches before I order it since I know it's an open option! >w< <333

that's completely fine! i'm a little tight on currency rn anyway so that works out pretty well ^^;
that's completely fine! i'm a little tight on currency rn anyway so that works out pretty well ^^;
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
[center]hello! just wanted to stop by and show off my g1 that's wearing one of your older accents [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47896355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478964/47896355_350.png[/img] [/url] I love your accents they're all so pretty! I hope you have a great day :)[/center]
hello! just wanted to stop by and show off my g1 that's wearing one of your older accents

47896355_350.png

I love your accents they're all so pretty! I hope you have a great day :)
@scarletskyz @Crimsonpixie sorry for pinging so soon! two people didn't nab their copies of prelude so I can go ahead and list them @ yall if you are interested :> [item=skin: iii. prelude]
@scarletskyz
@Crimsonpixie

sorry for pinging so soon! two people didn't nab their copies of prelude so I can go ahead and list them @ yall if you are interested :>

Skin: III. Prelude
they/it

@bioluminosity
Sure, send me the pa
@bioluminosity
Sure, send me the pa
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
i'd like that, thank you!
i'd like that, thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png