Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi | new releases 8/30
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
@AlexiaSilver @NorthernLiights @Supremacy @bioluminosity @mizpah @X3X @Erisalia @Harmonywish @Lyka @Kuratabells @Suntouched @Maiafay @Tofubear @xxxx @Chivalry @Irmingard @scarletskyz @Verosa @Necramancy @Cynderbark @Keikoku

Got you all down for the slots you wanted! Also for those of you who wanted added to the general pinglist I added you there as well. Thanks so much! Once it returns from printing I'll set up a PA for each of you.

@foreboding @mystiki @disentanglement @SkyCsxandr @Yorshka
Got you all added to the general pinglist! thanks so much for the interest! :)
@AlexiaSilver @NorthernLiights @Supremacy @bioluminosity @mizpah @X3X @Erisalia @Harmonywish @Lyka @Kuratabells @Suntouched @Maiafay @Tofubear @xxxx @Chivalry @Irmingard @scarletskyz @Verosa @Necramancy @Cynderbark @Keikoku

Got you all down for the slots you wanted! Also for those of you who wanted added to the general pinglist I added you there as well. Thanks so much! Once it returns from printing I'll set up a PA for each of you.

@foreboding @mystiki @disentanglement @SkyCsxandr @Yorshka
Got you all added to the general pinglist! thanks so much for the interest! :)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/pnmQYEB.png[/img] @Spark Aww thanks so much! here's the preview for ya :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HAxDoWD.png[/img] @Marrigan here's your preview! And nope, I'd actually prefer to set up the PA once the accent comes back from printing just to make sure there's no snags! Also treasure is more than fine so there's really no rush on your end!
pnmQYEB.png
@Spark Aww thanks so much! here's the preview for ya :)

HAxDoWD.png
@Marrigan here's your preview! And nope, I'd actually prefer to set up the PA once the accent comes back from printing just to make sure there's no snags! Also treasure is more than fine so there's really no rush on your end!
@wispi

Slot for renewal please, and also add me to your pinglist. :)
@wispi

Slot for renewal please, and also add me to your pinglist. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@wispi can i have 2 slots for renewal?
@wispi can i have 2 slots for renewal?
@wispi Sounds good then! I was just asking bc I already have payed a few accents upfront and am totally broke rn LOL. Sign me up for a single treasure slot please! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@wispi

Sounds good then! I was just asking bc I already have payed a few accents upfront and am totally broke rn LOL.
Sign me up for a single treasure slot please!
YycIlt9.png
Two slots for Renewal please, and may I be added to your general pinglist?
Two slots for Renewal please, and may I be added to your general pinglist?
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@wispi Please put me down for a slot! :D
@wispi Please put me down for a slot! :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@wispi
would you take mixed payment of 600 gems and the rest in treasure? im kind of broke right now lol but if not i could try to get some more gems!
@wispi
would you take mixed payment of 600 gems and the rest in treasure? im kind of broke right now lol but if not i could try to get some more gems!
CMK7soU.png
@wispi I would love a copy of renewal, please~ Treasure if possible.
@wispi I would love a copy of renewal, please~ Treasure if possible.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@wispi

Please add me to your general pinglist! :)
@wispi

Please add me to your general pinglist! :)
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67